IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
matadevi

references to the last day in the Holy Bible

Rate this topic

number one, i have to say the vedic view point is so convincing. even for daily life the aurya veda's have knowledge of everday life. like, the tree gunas, am i spelling correctly ? sorry if not, any satya guna is the mode of goodness, fresh sunshine, clean air, clean water, and eating those things grown in clean air , sunshine and water..ie...fresh plants, vegetables, even root vegetables with their tops exposed to the sunlight, and fresh fruit and grains, naturaly commonsense, ofcourse milk is hidden in the belly of a cow but is produced by a vegetarin bovine or goat eating sun filled nourished grass.

then you have the passions preyas guna? , meat hidden under the skin and nourished by life blood not rich grass directly like milk is , and ofcourse hidden in the dark foods like eggs and vegetables like mushrooms, garlic and onions

and when food of the good or of the passion goes putrid it is now tama guma in the mode of ignorance.

also the first class man hears stealing is wrong,the second class man has to see some one get arrested to understand, and the third class man has to get arrested first to experience cause he isn't on the same level as the hearer or seer, and ofcours the incorrigle fourth class fool who heard it was wrong, saw it was wrong, and experienced and still doesn't learn.

many truths in vedic lore and teaching, but the bible as not an eternal book? it reaveals the plans of an eternal God that many believe in anyway i digress,

here are some bible scipture calling Y'shua or Jesus and his Kingdom lasting forever here on earth and in in Heaven and for the last day first from the Old Testament or Tora as jewish people call it and second from the new testament Book of Revelations also known as the Apocrypha by the Catholics.

Daniel 7 9:13

I beheld till all other thrones were cast down and the Ancient of Days did sit, whose garment was as white as snow,and the hair of his head like the pure wool,his throne was like the fiery flame and his wheels was as burning fire, a fiery stream issued and came forth from before him thousand thousands ministered to him and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him and the judgment was set, and the books were opened

and in the night visions i saw one like unto the Son of Man come with the clouds of heaven and to the Ancient of Days and they , the angels , brought him , Jesus, before the Ancient of Days and there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all nations, peoples, and languages should serve him, his dominion is an everlasting dominion that shall not pass away, and of his kingdom that shall not be destroyed.

and Revelations '' And i saw a great white thrown and him that sat on it and i saw the dead , small and great stand before God, No! not non-sense zombie intereptation , An Holy God who has every hair on our head counted, and sees and knows all things! yes the very God! anyway i dirgress, the Apostle John continues: and i saw the dead(alive before God) small and great stand before God; and the books were opened:and another book was opened which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.and death and hades,( a temporary waiting place in this material world, widely known to the ancient east by the way) was cast in the lake of fire; This is the second death; and whosoever's name was not found written in the Lambs book of Life who was crucified before the foundation of the world was cast in the eternal lake of fire. i wish it was non-sense interpretation, i would rather meet the yamadutas then burn in torment forever! but i think it is the truth dear readers! not becuase i love the idea , but love it or hate it it may be the gospel truth what then!!!???