IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

please hel - with implications

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If I take harinam initiation from Sripad Narayan Maharaj and take instructions from a disciple of Srila Prabhupad,is there gonna be conflict, eg. emphasis on spiritual practice, siddhanta, mood of realization.

Please help. Thanks

Please accept mu humble obeisnces to everyone in this forum

Guest guest

as far as I know yes there will be contradictions there

i have a friend who is disciple of Narayana Mj. But currently trying to live within ISKCON and he always has a lot of conflict.

if you know in advance that you wish to take instruction fomr someopne else then why not just be initiated by that person - or are they not initiating guru ?

Guest guest

It probably depends on the relationship this other Prabhupada disciple has with Narayan Maharaj. If he (or she?) is a siksa disicple of NM there wouldn't be any conflict. If he's an ISKCON guru there might be a conflict. I think some ISKCON places are more open than others. I've heard there's a pujari at ISKCON Vrindavan who's initiated by Narayan Mj. You might want to ask NM and the other devotee what they think. How come you wouldn't want to take siksa from NM or his followers? Or initiation from the other Prabhupada disciple?