IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Ignorance, does it spread with discrimination?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I am a 'normal human being' trying to ask one simple question about discrimination: Is it spreading ignorance? When I look around I see some

'Christians' believing: If you don't accept Christ, then you are not a worthy human being in the eyes of God.

'Islamic': You are not a believer, I have to see you as seperate from the 'believers' and I show no respect for you and I show all respect for them (believers) .

'Hindus': We accept everyone but we are just going to make fun of your religion. Naming Jesus something, hating Islamic people and killing muslims of our own country.

'Hare Krishna Movement Followers' : You have to accept krishna or we don't treat you the same as we treat people who live in our temples. You are a 'karmi', you don't deserve the same treatment that we show to our temple dwellers.

I can go on and on about many people in different religions but I have to ask if you see the same trend as I do. If you do, I again ask you if this is spreading ignorance or not. what is preventing the current population of 6 billion people on this planet from accepting compassion, love , acceptance for all. I guess what I am asking is that, Can we show the same loving kindness toward all beings with out pledging allegience to a diety, to a God or some sort of a higher being.

-'Normal Human Being'