IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Is the world going to end?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I disagree with you.A country is known by the way its cities are maintained. Have you ever been to any Indian city?. Its easy to stay abroad and sing praises of India ,but the ground realities are different my friend. A country is also known by the leaders ,and lets face it my friend,our leaders are a PATHETIC breed. They are representative of our population.

I agree that Indian leaders are pathetic. I don't agree that Indian leaders represent the population. The reason for this is that most Indian leaders come from the British-educated intelligentsia, which is completely out of touch with traditional Indian culture and Indian ways of doing and understanding things. For that matter, many ISKCON devotees raised in the West are also out of touch with the Indian reality (though that does not stop them from criticizing).

The condition of cities is a direct result of incompetent management (or lack thereof) of democratically-elected leaders. Indian people run the spectrum, and your xenophobic criticisms are out of line and uncalled for.

Why do you talk about sex .Thats somebodys private affair and a natural urge. I am talking about corruption,indifference,GROSS INDIFFERENCE and GREED!

So on one hand, you want to talk about degradation, but on the other hand you don't want to discuss the types of degradation you are guilty of.

Krishna says in Bhagavad-gita that lust is the all-devouring enemy which turns one away from the path of righteousness. The sexual impulse is really what motivates everything. If this is such a sore point for you, then I suggest you learn to control your own impulses before visiting your bigoted remarks on someone else.

Oh, and yes I have lived in India, was raised among Indians, and I can honestly say that the people around me were honest and upright people.

Why are you always acting like a prude? .I really dont understand why you people complain about small things . You have so much of comforts. Do you know the ordinary Indian has to STRUGGLE EVERY DAY in his life till DEATH!!