IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

Prabhupada Vani

Rate this topic

Dear Prabhus,

Dandavat pranams. Jaya Srila Prabhupada!

In December, it will be the 4rd anniversary of Srila Prabhupada's lecture delivery program. It means that over 1300 lectures have now been put on the Internet through

www.PrabhupadaVani.org, with the help of individuals like you. As you can see, I am planning to make all of Srila Prabhupada's spoken words available to the whole world via the Internet. This medium reaches every town and village in the world. It is a wondeful tool to use in the service of the Lord.

As far as I am concerned, nothing pleases me more than offering time and energy to prepare the audio files and the transcripts, but I need some help to finance the operation. So just like last year, I intend to make a fund-raising campaign during the month of November. Again, thanks to you if you were among last year's donors for without such help, this project wouldn't endure!

I resort to a donation system because I'm determined to keep the place free of commercial exchanges. The absence of the mercantile element is more congenial with the transcendental nature of the website. Today I solicit a donation from you. Please give whatever you can afford, it doesn't matter how much.

You can volunteer a donation securely through Paypal by clicking on the button below or send a personal check or money order to the following address. Your donation will help increase the number of services. Thank you!

Gaetan Pellerin

1691 Jacques Hertel

Montreal (Qc)Canada

H4E 1P6

A LOT of money to maintain this site. But more than that, takes time. I wonder who did all those transcripts? What are the devotees names. They should be mentioned for thier service. Must have took so much time and patience. I cannot even imagine. Maybe they were done when Prabhupada was personally present in body. ! Man! eh

Dear Prabhus,

As I have announced last Saturday, the month of November is the only time of the year that I use to raise funds for the PrabhupadaVani website.

Ultimately, when all of Srila Prabhupada's sound recordings will be available on the NET it will certainly be like a gold mine for the world to discover. Every day in the daily delivery program or every week in the weekly delivery program, you are receiving a lecture or a conversation which is made available, afterwards, directly on the website. That service is free.

But I'm sure you can understand that to maintain such a service, a few expenses have to be dealt with. Besides traffic rights, there are software updates, royalties to pay and security systems to maintain so that viruses do not spread to the Prabhupadavani community.

You can volunteer a donation securely if you wish, at the following address:

http://www.prabhupadavani.org/Gita/web/text/donation.html

Thank you!

Dear Prabhu,

It's me again with a request for a donation. I have explained the reasons for my asking in the two other emails concerning the November fundraiser. I am simply reminding you that there are only two weeks remaining before the end of the drive.

You can volunteer a donation if you wish by visiting the following address where you can get the necessary information:

http://www.prabhupadavani.org/Gita/web/text/donation.html

Thank you!