IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How to activate weapons?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is it possible to activate weapons using mantras, as was done during previous yugas? if not, why not? How come the mantra was so potent it could be used for this purpose? I assumed mantras were for relaxation, but it seems divine weapons were activated by saing certain mantras.

I would be curious as to how that works in simple terms. I believe all is a manifestation of sound vibration. It's like spitting an atom releases such force that cities can be destroyed by chain reaction or something like that.

Well, it is possible even in our time. What we lack is a mentor with such divinity. Gurus or the Bhagavans available in the market may be with some supernatural powers but they are not with the realization of Para Bramh.The verses " Guru Bramha Guru Vishnu Guru devo Maheshora..." has been misunderstood ... ... ... and we seek a Sadguru in anyone with speech and few such powers.

The stuffs you are talking about goes for the Tantra. Mahabharata was a Tantric battle unlike the TV serials showing those arrows traveling the space and hitting the crowds.

Even Krishna during battle performed Sadhanas few times to acquire the power, but it can be realized through the sadhanas only through a capable Guru who has mastery over every piece of knowledge including science from the past to the peresent and can make a dead alive or can contact any Rishis from the past Yugas and can manifest the God and the Goddesses. I mean everything as we've been hearing only in fairy tales and the Life of Krishna.

Anyone with the 16 Kalas can perform such as Krisana. He possessed all 16 and Krisna's Gurudev Sandipan Maharaja wrote a book how a person can be defined the incarnation of divinity. The manuscript was discovered few decades back in Ujjain and there comes a book on it's base describing the present incarnation telling all about 16 kalas. The book is called "Purna Midaha: Purna Midam:". I dunno if it's still available in the market.

Still if you got enthusiasm run a search on writer's name, Pitambara Dutt Shastri, i could have misspelled, sorry for that.

Is it possible to activate weapons using mantras, as was done during previous yugas? if not, why not? How come the mantra was so potent it could be used for this purpose? I assumed mantras were for relaxation, but it seems divine weapons were activated by saing certain mantras.

51ies.jpg

somehow the weapon of growing old and dying seems to be fully activated.

Sound vibrations are still used as weapons. The military, though, does it with expensive electronic equipment, these days:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weaponry

Sonic and ultrasonic weapons (USW) are weapons of various types that use sound to injure, incapacitate, or kill an opponent. Some sonic weapons are currently in limited use or in research and development by military and police forces. Others exist only in the realm of science fiction.

Some of these weapons have been described as sonic bullets, sonic grenades, sonic mines, or sonic cannons. Some make a focused beam of sound or ultrasound; some make an area field of sound.

Although many real sonic and ultrasonic weapons are described as "non-lethal", they can still kill under certain conditions, so the term "less-lethal" has been suggested for the sake of accuracy.

The Wepens of Purana (Mythology) are not physical devices(made up of Iron or some such material) at the first place. They are potent mantras. That is, Bhramastra, Narayanastra, Pasupadastra, agniastra, vayayatra, mohastra, ect are actually Mantras. - not some physical arrows and missiles. They are called Astras as they have energy and can destroy the target at which they are aimed at.

Purunas have a spiritual meaning. The puranic wars were symbolic of the spiritual development and distruction of its enemies - asuras. Asuras are Anava Karma Maya , Kama, Krodha, Loba, Moha, Madha Macharya and the like which prevent the soul to reach its final perfection and make it immersed in material existence. The war is against them with spiritual wepens - mantras.

This is not my "opinion" This has been stated in scriptures. the spiritual texts contain the Wepen mantras also.

K.Ravindran

The Wepens of Purana (Mythology) are not physical devices(made up of Iron or some such material) at the first place. They are potent mantras. That is, Bhramastra, Narayanastra, Pasupadastra, agniastra, vayayatra, mohastra, ect are actually Mantras. - not some physical arrows and missiles. They are called Astras as they have energy and can destroy the target at which they are aimed at.

Purunas have a spiritual meaning. The puranic wars were symbolic of the spiritual development and distruction of its enemies - asuras. This is not my "opinion" This has been stated in scriptures. the spiritual texts contain the Wepen mantras also.

K.Ravindran

And which scriptures stated that? Mind showing us some example?

As some here may remember my post months back, I had pointed out the similarities between Bhramastra and Nagastra with modern day Nuclear weapon and Electrical Weapon (like tasers). So, in my opinion, many of these weapons are not "spiritual weapons" to attack "spirits" alone, but actual weapons to use to attack actual enemies. Who were the Asuras, I don't know, but I'm quite sure that the Hindus have mastered advance weaponry long before Europeans knew about Atoms and electricity.

The one thing I like about Hindus are - they are curious bunch. If they see something they don't understand, they take a closer look with interest. This is contrast to Europeans and Muslims who, if seen something they don't understand, could refer to their holy books and label such things as "evil" according to their books.

Dear Sepiroth

As to the scriptual evidence for my thesis is concerned any class tantric texts ( original tantras declared by Siva)will do . They all include a chapter on tatvas and esotericic signification. For example take Tantra Raja Tantra this tantra like many other tantra contain a chapter on tatva of Panjamakara (Five M of tantra worship). - Madu , Malshia, Mamsa, mudra and Miduna ( wine fish meet frid grain and intercourse used in lefthand tantra) All this is given an internal meaning clearly and advised not to be confused by the physicasl and literal meaning which will only bring a downfall. For example intercourse is stated as the union of kundalinisakti with Siva in Sahasrara, Wine is the spiritual liquir - amrita that flows from saharara as a result of that union and the resultant Spiritual bliss and so on. Some left hand tantric of course deny and vehimently oppose this interpretation in spite of it being clearly stated in most of the tantric texts.

Every thatra has a section on Sadkarma: The six magical rights - all intented in warfare. Vasikarana - to completely control and dominate the enemy, Mohana -to confuse and make the enemy faint, Stambana to Immobilise the enemy army, Marana to kill the enemy , Uchadana to cause the enemy to flee. Vidvesana to create quarrel and internal fight amoung the enemys. After all this is declared , the tantric texts declare who are the real enemies are really - Our own kama, krodha, moha ect. this is also explicit. You can reffer any tantra ( Full original verson) for this evidence.

Thy Maha Nirvana Tantra for specic example.

Now comming to specific Wepens, The thesis I put forth that - the ancient magical wepens we come accross in mythology are spiritual tools and not warfare gadgets -is a part of traditional wisdom on tantric worship of Goddess. It is told that the goddess fighting demons has an inner meening . Bandasura and his various manifestations ( various Asursa ) fought and killed by the gioddess are actually the unenlightened souls(our own Soul) Tripura Sundari is our innermost enlightened consciousness. The war is between this true inner self and the self immersed in ignorance.

I am told, (Though I dont have firsthand knowlegde on this as i have not read the original purana in their original version) that all puranas state this innermeening in the philosophic section of the purana. And actually Veda Vyasa wrote all the eighteen puranas wrote them in the form of fantacy storys to communicate the vedic philosophy. They are not to be taken litrally. For example it is not correct to hold that Actually God foght the demon with wepens taking so many days with episodes of twist and turns and climax . To me personnally it looks silly. God who is omnipotent need not fight demons like ordinary mortals. God created the universe by mere will If god choose to destroy anything God can do that by mear will. God need not struggle like we creatures with wepen and stragic war. That kind of stuff can only be silply creative story involving the name of god.

Siva sidhanta declares that the Demon on which Lord siva dances _ Musalaka - in non otherthan the ignorant soul with three impurities: Anava , karma amd Maya - that is you and me .

Now comming to the actual wepens reffered in purana. the ancient sanscrit work called Runa Siksha, (Warfare education). describes the art and science of warfare of ancient india in detail. Apartfrom other topics and ordinary mundane wepens like arrow, mase, spear and the like it deals with magical wepens in a separate chapter. In it it gives the details of most of the wepen we come accross in puranas: Bramastra, Brama danda astra, Brama sira astra Narayanasatra Pasupoata, Vayavastra, Agniastra, etc. In this manuscript, which is really detailed and specific with all the topic it deals with , nowhere the technological details of how they look like phically or how to to make them phisically is to be found. Insted the mantras of each is given and the details of sadana is stated. One way to interpret this is to assume that they have hidden the technological Know how. But this is not likely, as there is no indication any where in this book as well as any ancient literarure that they knew the advanced phycical technology. If at all they knew it they would not hide it and reveal the reveal the mantra associated with it. . It is usually the mantra that is kept as closely guarded secret by our ancient people - other details are freely revealed. This book which crearly declares the mantras of the astras can not be assumed to hide mere material detaiils, if there is any material details to it. It is clear that they are mantras and mantras only.

Thus the entire thing is of spiritual technology.

However I dont mean that these spiritual technologies cannot be used in a real material way to produce material effects. The ultimate truth is that everything is spirit. Mater exist in consciousness as a form of consciousness. this is the Vedic truth: Sarvam Kalvidam Bhrama ( All this manifestation is Brahman) Prakgnanam Bhrama ( Bramnan is consciousness)

Hence the conclusion : Everything is consciousness. If everything is consciousness then to influence any thing - create , modify or destroy - we need to only use consciousness - mind - will. You dont need material means to influnce anything. Then, it follows whe spiritual wepens which are mere mantras can do anything even physically. After all everything in the universe are mantras. Hence I am not saying Mantric wepens has no effect in the world otherthan in one's own mind. It can have effect in the universal mind which is the world.

Having said that there are substantial evidance that puranic warfares are not real historic facts but srories to convey higher truths. To think otherwise is to be childishly innocent and ignorant. To think of God was like us, married with wifes had sex and procreated , faced problems fought wars and so on - the entire puranic stories are something that any serious minded people cannot buy as real. They can only be understood as symbolic. (Krishna marrying so many gopika women is to be interpreted not literally but spiritually: all jeevatmas are women (Gopiksa) Only the Paramatma (Krishna ) is a male. All jeevatmas are Paramatma's wifes(partners) Doesnt this way of looking make sense?

Regards,

K.Ravindran