IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Distributing Books

Rate this topic

Not that I have ever stood in street and actaully tried to sell a book [i didn't even do it. I feel failure]. Anyway this is nice to read-

"We are printing so many books. For spreading this knowledge, that must be distributed. Home to home, place to place, man to man, this literature must go there... If one takes one book, at least one day he'll read it:

"Let me see what is this book I have purchased the other day." And if he reads one line his life will be successful, if he reads one line only, carefully. This is such literature. So therefore book distribution I am giving so much stress. Somehow or other, small book or big book, if it is given to somebody he'll read someday and he'll derive.... So you can research, make research work throughout the whole life, where is the original source of everything. That is Krishna consciousness...That is knowledge, that is philosophy, that is science-to find out the original source. That is Krishna consciousness.:"

A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami,

Hawaii Feb 5th 1975

Right-click this link-

www.krishnatemple.com/others/newsletters/January_2005.pdf

Sort of a nice PDF newsletter enjoyable to read, though has disturbing news about Tsanami Disaster. Iskcon seems to be helping out many a people. Look for the Nusery school of Vrindavana. I'd say even though children of not any age, these guys brought the holy name to my lips. I guess its true everybody in Vraj is a devotee!! Proven!!