Pankaja_Dasa Posted January 24, 2005 Report Posted January 24, 2005 Anyone know e-mail add which works to e-mail these guys? I want to speak to them.! Quote
Guest guest Posted January 24, 2005 Report Posted January 24, 2005 bhaktivedanta.manor@pamho.net Quote
Pankaja_Dasa Posted January 24, 2005 Author Report Posted January 24, 2005 Hare Krishna I sent them an e-mail about staying /images/graemlins/ooo.gif Quote
vijay Posted January 24, 2005 Report Posted January 24, 2005 If your staying and need anything please let me know, I know a few devotees staying there stayed around there myself yesterday (vijay108 at gmail dot com) Quote
Pankaja_Dasa Posted January 24, 2005 Author Report Posted January 24, 2005 I got a phone call. They said that its for 3 months! I will get phone call later or I will phone. Would you know of any Transport that goes to London via Bradford {where I live}. I actually don't know details and don't know what I would ask of you? Hare Krishna! Quote
vijay Posted January 24, 2005 Report Posted January 24, 2005 Sorry dont know of any transport from bradford, type in train "journey planner" in google, i think destination is watford junction, from their you'll need someone to pick you up, i think there is a mincab driver for the manor which would be cheaper and need to arrange via the manor. If you get there on a sunday i may be able to pick u up, email me on vijay108 at gmail dot com. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.