IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

"Racism" Why are we afraid to discuss it?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Racism has been a problem in Iskcon from the very begining and is still toda my main concern is why it has never been discussed openly. This is a serious problem that cannot be ignored.

Guest guest

the iskcon organization is made by humans.. so there's no surprise if there are problems by human materialistic/egoistic mentality

but in iskcon principles as given by srila prabhupada and gaudya vaishnava tradition there's no problems

so there's no surprise and no fear

Guest guest

Evidence? Not saying it may not be true but without evidence, it's just another useless claim.

Racism has been a problem in Iskcon from the very begining and is still toda my main concern is why it has never been discussed openly. This is a serious problem that cannot be ignored.

I have brought it up several times on this very forum and the subject never gotm disscussed rational but rather emotionally. That can never be very productive. I suggest broadening the discuss instead of trying to confine it within ISKCON. Any organization will carry what it's members bring to it. There is certainly nothing in the teachings of Krsna consciousness that foster racism, quite the opposite.

Define what you mean by racism as has been suggested and let's roll. No fear here.

Guest guest

The colour of ones material body is not a problem. There shouldnt be a problem. We are all one family. All sons of the almighty Purna Purshottam. WHat is colour?Lol. Krishna was dark Balram was light.