IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Srijiva

Reiki and Vaastu Question

Rate this topic

Hari bol!

Does anyone practice themselves or know any devotees adept at Reiki or Vaastu? I am very interested in learning Vaastu. I am under the impression that Vaastu consultaions are sought from home and business owners... Is this anyone's practical experience?

I am pretty sensitive to subtle energies and think I would do well with learning Reiki also. I would be interested in corresponding with those who know about this.

I studied Pranic Healing, and have Reiki level III - tho I do not teach it BUT I have a free "Course" where you can teach yourself.

Now if you are looking for typical reiki, this isn't it. I dont even believe reiki came from Japan or Buddhism, but from Prana and India. I could go on and on about my various opinions of all the MISinformation out there on this topic, and the various ways they have ripped us off, ha, so I better not! /images/graemlins/smile.gif All I can say is, if you are willing to self-discipline, I have a mini course which is not so mini, available to all members. You will need to be willing, or have the time and pencil it in your schedule, to study and practice it - both.

All I ask is that you (or anyone) pay it back, more specifically to my group. Even, a person only needs to know how to pray to do that, so its not limited to those who wish to use reiki, or don't know how to 'yet.' Its for anyone, and has "perks" in the files section on mantra healing/sound vibration - scientific, Pranic Healing/Reiki Course, and more. WOW I had no idea I would be posting all this when I first logged in today. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Time for me to go. Here's the link:

Krishnas_Distance_Healers

(I can't help you with Vaastu. Maybe someday tho.)