IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

A proube that the revealed scriptures really exist

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please, can samebody help me?

my uncle said: PROUB ME THAT YOUR HOLLY SCRIPTURES REALLY CAME FROM GOD AND ARE NOT A BOOK WRITTING BY A SIMPLY MAN. HOW WE CAN KNOW THAT IS ABSOLUTE KNOWLEDGE.?

What can I tell him?, please dear devotees help me.

I don't think you can prove it to him. State your reasons for accepting it as such and leave him to believe what he will. For evry reason you site why it is divine scripture he will have a countering doubt. Why?

Because Krsna will give him the doubt from within. Just as Krsna gives you faith from within He covers the faith of others with doubt. Why?

Because He allows us to remember Him or forget Him both.

I am seated in everyone's heart, and from Me come remembrance, knowledge and forgetfullness....Bg 15.15

Perhaps he will need to see the change in you personally before he believes. That may be the best way to prove it to him.

When first learning arithmetic and visualizing one plus one our teacher will give us a pencil in each hand. When we place them in a pile we can see that indeed we have two pencils. Similarly with one plus two we find three pencils in the pile. Soon we draw confidence as the piles of pencils always match the arithmetic model's answer.

It is the same with the science of God as taught by Lord Sri Krsna in His Bhagavad-gita. We start by accepting what we can, the obvious. From there we execute the Lord's recommendations and learn from direct experience further truths. At no point do we need to suspend intellect, for the truth is absolutely rational and verifiable just like the pile of pencils.

The Absolute Truth is realized in three aspects: Brahman, Paramatma, and finally Bhagavan. This is the proof that the path is bonafide.

The important thing is to just do it. Follow Krsna's direction. Gradually become unattached to the mundane world. Krsna explains how to do this. We need only to follow. Faith and strength will grow every day. There is nothing else.

But God is very kind. If we don't want Him, if we don't want to believe in a Supreme Being greater than us, then He makes it reasonable to not believe. I doubt that your uncle cares enough to prove to himself that the scripture leads to God. We are all allowed to not believe as we may fancy. I doubt that he believes in a God, and if he claims he does then perhaps he can prove for you that his God exists. Some people just don't want a God in their life. Let it be.

Guest guest

Okay, that wasn't a bad example. But why pencils? Why not apples. Or strawberries. Or cookies. Or books. Or ball-point pens. Don't mean to sound nit-picky. But, just curious. I think most educators would agree that given a questionaire, 4 out of 5 teachers represent 80% of all teachers surveyed. Of course, this could be open for discussion, I don't know.

Guest guest

Sorry for my frivolous post. But it's good to see you've got a sense of humor. Thanks, I needed a good laugh.