IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Nothing is impossible for Krishna. The only lacking is with us.

Rate this topic

THE ONLY LACKING IS WITH US

Sri Srimad Gour Govinda Swami Maharaja

We must have full faith in sadhu-sastra-guru, and we must do our service. This is the material plane, and at the same time it is Kali Yuga, but you should have firm determination, patience, and should not deviate in any circumstance. Always pray to Lord Chaitanya and guru. They will help you. We are very weak, but caitya-guru is in our heart. He’ll give you inspiration. Krishna as param-atma arranges that thing. For one who is a sincere soul, who is very eager to have it, Krishna makes arrangements. He knows, “This soul wants this thing,” so He makes arrangements.

Our only business is to always pray to Krishna. To always cry, “Help me, Chaitanya Mahaprabhu! Help me, Guru Maharaja!” and you’ll get help. Have full faith in it. Don’t be desperate. We should be very eager to get it and have association of pure devotees.

Sadhu-saga means to associate with a person more advanced than yourself. Then you will benefit. Otherwise, no benefit will come. It may look impossible, but still nothing is impossible for Krishna. Krishna will make the arrangement. Vani, instructions, are there. When nothing is available, we should associate with instructions and books. Our sincere prayers will reach Krishna, and the day will come when you will meet such a person.

We should always be praying, “Krishna, please help me!” Chanting Hare Krishna means the soul is crying,

hare krsna hare krsna krsna krsna hare hare —

“O Krishna’s Sakti, Radharani! O Krishna! Please engage me in Your service. I am fallen.”

“I am Your kikara, Your servant, but somehow I’ve fallen in the depths of this ocean of nescience. Please shower Your mercy, take me as a particle of dust at Your lotus feet.”

[Cc. antya 20.32, Siksastaka 5]

<font color="blue"> The soul is crying. By uttering this hari-nama — hare krsna hare krsna — the soul is crying. Chant in this way and you will get it, miraculously, unexpectedly. Nothing is impossible for Krishna. It is impossible for us, but Krishna wants that thing. The only lacking is with us. </font color>

— Evening program, Paris, 1987.