Guest guest Posted November 29, 2004 Report Posted November 29, 2004 This question is only for astrologers. So people who aren't interested...please dont answer. In astrology, it seems there are certain planetary combinations called yogas. Can someone please tell me what yoga it is when venus and mercury are in the same house? Quote
KBnut Posted December 1, 2004 Report Posted December 1, 2004 There are hundreds if not thousands of yogas. I don't know about the particular one you mentioned for certain, but I do know it is not a major one by any means, although it is not bad as the planets are friendly, it depends in which bhava they sit as well. btw, I came across a yoga for decapitation. Luckily I have never seen it in a chart. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.