- THE BEAST

- FALSE PROPHET

- SEVEN VIAL ANGER

- ARRIVAL OF THE HORSEMAN

- GREAT FIGHT AND THE THOUSAND-YEAR EMPIRE

- THE END OF THE THOUSAND-YEAR EMPIRE

- TERRIBLE COURT

The note-

Plots of revelation not always go in strictly mechanical order. Sometimes this description of various layers of understanding. Or the description from the various points of view of the same events. "Revelation" creates impression of the "volumetric" description from the point of view of especially spiritual logic (spiritual reason) and thus it very big. It is obvious, that "Revelation" has the even greater set of details which are not understood also which open all picture of events and all its details completely and will be understood later.

SEVEN CHURCHES

" Seven churches " (Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatirs, Sardis, Philadelphia, Laodicea) on a map form the ideal form an bow. (can to look on a map in the Bible.) the Direction "Smyrna - Sardis" specifies a direction of flight of the first arrow (places of the beginning of the sermon). This place or USA or Canada. ( see)

SEVEN SEALES

Removal of seven seales from the book of revelation seven horses ("horse" - run, progressing process) symbolizing also leave-

- Progressing wars (2)

- Progressing poverty (3)

- Progressing death (4)

- Progressing persecutions on believers or religion (5)

- Progressing accidents or one big accident (6)

Progressing wars

"6.3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see

6.4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given that sat thereon ti take peace from the earth, and that should kill one another: and there was given unto him great sword."

Progressing poverty

"6.5 ...And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6.6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four bests say, A masure of wheat for a penny, and measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and vine."

Progressing death

"6.8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him...."

Progressing persecutions on believers or religion

"6.9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God ..."

Progressing accidents or one big accident

"6.12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood..."

The first seal-

The sense of the first seal is latent and with its opening or arrival of the horseman, begins possible to understand all sense of revelation.

"6.2 " And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."

" a crown was given unto him " - means that the first victory is gained at once with His arrival. From interpretation on "Apocalypse" of sacred father Andrey Kesarijski (Athos) (FA), - " the Bow means - apostles which are similar to the bow, directed against demons the evangelical sermon..."

"Arrows" means books too. And "bow" means press.

The description of the horseman (6.2) connected with -

"19.11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war."

Obviously that it is the same horseman. Thus only after arrival of the first horseman, the first seal has been removed also the book of revelation has opened.

--

SEVEN SOUNDED ANGELS

"To sound" means - to speak everywhere. Can "sound" to specify as quite obvious facts. Thus seven blowing angels specify on quite OBVIOUS -

- Destruction of vegetation on a third (1),

- Destruction of the seas and oceans, animals and fishes on a third (2),

- Destruction (poisoning) of the rivers and sources of water on a third (3),

- An eclipse on third of Sun, the Moon and stars (4),

- The description of "locust" which operates only against people and tsar her angel of a chasm (5),

- Death thirds of people (6),

Destruction of vegetation on a third

"8.7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up."

Destruction of the seas and oceans, animals and fishes on a third

"8.8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain buring with fire was cast into sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

8.9 And the third part of the creathures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and third part of ships (fishes) were destroyed."

(Father Andrey) - " Under mountain, it is necessary to understand reason of a devil, being for us it is inflamed... Also will ruin in the sea third living in him. "

"reason of a devil" - It is a modern science and a modern civilization. Yes.

Destruction (poisoning) of the rivers and sources of water on a third

"8.10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it where a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the foutains of waters;

8.11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the wathers became wormwood; and many man died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

An eclipse on third of Sun, the Moon and stars

That is third of day will be profaned [by a sinful life]. As can defilement of a physical atmosphere is meant. And it connected with occurrence of third not religiousness in the world, as is a source of troubles. The sun the God, the moon religion, stars - believers.

The description of "locust" which operates only against people and tsar her angel of a chasm

"9.1 AND the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

9.2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smpke of the pit.

9.3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

9.5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man."

(FА) - "Smoke" - a gloom made by malicious affairs. " Obscuring of the sun and air " - specifies sincere blinding of people. And a locust - " mental sufferings " (sufferings from mind, an intellectual locust) wound is similar to scorpions so it means that at the end of malicious has put the sincere death people is hidden.... Five months of tortures... Certain time five for the sake of corresponded to five external feelings with which the sin results the person... "

That is five profaned feelings will give birth to the further sufferings of people.

Death thirds of people

"9.13 And the sixth angel sounded ...

9.15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of man."

Further it is written that nevertheless nobody has repented. (certainly, it is necessary to add simply more experiments and faster to develop the industry.)

"9.21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornications, nor of their thefts."

--------------------------------

Continuation follows.

The way I look at it Christ and Prabhupada are the best of friends and both are the sincere well wishers of all living entities. If Krishna Consciousness is just blind fundamentalism that excludes the value in other religions I don't see what distinguishes it from any other religion or movement. I don't think that this was Prabhupada's attitude as he seemed to indicate that Christ was indeed an accepted religous authority. I don't think Krishna Consious people should view Christianity as a threat because ultimately their two founders are working for the same mission of bringing conditioned souls back to God.

why bother with cryptic passages in the Bible? as for me, I'm mostly interested in Krishna lila.

why worry about the end of the world if you can die at any moment? the end (yours and world's) will come when Krishna desires and not the moment sooner. have faith in Him and live your life to the fullest TODAY! that is the real Revelation...

Guest guest

Revelation 21 [King James Version]<blockquote> 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will </blockquote>e his God, and he shall be my son.

For those who have nonsectarian ears to hear.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

And of course, the nonsectarian jab was mine, not John's.

Guest guest

***yes, be a christian priest and stop bothering devotees

We are christians. Prabhupada describe in satra christians. I am do not bothering devotees, I am bothering non devotees. Go in your false christians, do not spoil devotional servise. Go on.

Guest guest

***I don't think Krishna Consious people should view Christianity as a threat because ultimately their two founders are working for the same mission of bringing conditioned souls back to God.

Yes. It is obvious. You has "Song of songs" King Solomon? It is madhurya rasa. If you send me this poem in english I am has nice commentary.

Thanks.

Guest guest

Christisnity it is true religion. SP apeak - we christians, Lord Iesus our spiritual master.

***why worry about the end of the world if you can die at any moment?

I writing about bibly, it is not me writings. /images/graemlins/smile.gif It is Krisna writings. If person do not follow religion, then he stay in material world for end world. Lord Brahma will be do this court on all souls world.

Guest guest

***1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

I am will be write about this, do not hurry.

***For those who have nonsectarian ears to hear.

If you do not sectarian, then listen. What about this civilisation? Nice? This civilisation is sect, very well sect.

Guest guest

" I am do not bothering devotees, I am bothering non devotees"

the six gowamis are dear to dhira and adhira... learn something from them

It wasn't apparent to you, guest, but his dilemma was how to please non-devotees who pose as devotees. That is to say, his comment referred to the non-devotee who wrote that rude comment, which certainly only pleased non-devotees (unlike the six goswamis, as you arrogantly point out - listen to yourself for you preach only to yourself). I wrote you and your childish demonic jihad off when you wrote that obnoxious comment.

Yes. It is obvious. You has "Song of songs" King Solomon? It is madhurya rasa. If you send me this poem in english I am has nice commentary.

Here is part of chapter five. I hear separation in love.

Song of Solomon 5

Lover (masculine)

1 I have come into my garden, my sister, my bride;

I have gathered my myrrh with my spice.

I have eaten my honeycomb and my honey;

I have drunk my wine and my milk.

Friends

Eat, O friends, and drink;

drink your fill, O lovers.

Beloved (feminine)

2 I slept but my heart was awake.

Listen! My lover is knocking:

"Open to me, my sister, my darling,

my dove, my flawless one.

My head is drenched with dew,

my hair with the dampness of the night."

3 I have taken off my robe-

must I put it on again?

I have washed my feet-

must I soil them again?

4 My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening;

my heart began to pound for him.

5 I arose to open for my lover,

and my hands dripped with myrrh,

my fingers with flowing myrrh,

on the handles of the lock.

6 I opened for my lover,

but my lover had left; he was gone.

My heart sank at his departure.

I looked for him but did not find him.

I called him but he did not answer.

7 The watchmen found me

as they made their rounds in the city.

They beat me, they bruised me;

they took away my cloak,

those watchmen of the walls!

8 O daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you-

if you find my lover,

what will you tell him?

Tell him I am faint with love.

----

From chapter one-New International Version

http://biblegateway.org/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&passage=song+of+songs&version=NIV

Guest guest

Then no need write about me, about christians

the six gowamis are dear to dhira and adhira... learn something from them

Guest guest

I am not has problem. This theme about revelation. If you desire speak about kailasa's "problm" then open another theme.

<blockquote>

I am not has problem. This theme about revelation. If you desire speak about kailasa's "problm" then open another theme. </blockquote>

Kailasa, you clearly have no idea what was said, to whom, or why it was even written. So please, do not get upset or try to give me instruction. I know you are not a fool, but the language barrier makes you look foolish here.

Guest guest

I am not has any problem.

This theme about "Revelation". ( not about kailasa's problem )

If you desire speak about kailasa's "problem" then open another theme - "kailasa problem".

Your post -

"Kailasa's Problem

It wasn't apparent to you, guest, but his dilemma was how to please non-devotees who pose as devotees.

That is to say, his comment referred to the non-devotee who wrote that rude comment, which certainly only pleased non-devotees (unlike the six goswamis, as you arrogantly point out - listen to yourself for you preach only to yourself).

I wrote you and your childish demonic jihad off when you wrote that obnoxious comment."

?? Supidity? or Illiteracy?

Do you have any idea what that post was about? Or whom it addressed? It was actually describing the guest's problem, not Kailasa's. Kailasa was being defended in the post from the attack of the guest. Nothing negative was directed toward or about Kailasa.

In the post, "you" clearly refers to the guest who was acting like a non-devotee attacking Kailasa who was discussing Revelations. The guest wanted Kailasa to go away, become a Christian preacher and leave the devotees alone. The guest thinks itself a devotee yet acts like a non-devotee, therefore it is a problem to deal with. That is the problem referenced in the post, tongue-in-cheek.