IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I want to know the truth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh people!!!! don't be fooled...test, test and test further before you believe such stories....you will be amazed at the result.

I would gently dissuade everyone from picking up unexplained-by-science items such as the inca stones from religious websites. on the same note an iron pillar without rust, eroded sphynx, nuclear warfare 1000s of years back and the rest are nonsense.

If you found the inca stone reference in an encyclopedia, then good. But if you find it on genesis, hindutva, islam, forbidden archaeology books/websites, then no.

---

Any piece of news is as credible as the source - Unanymous.

---

This is exactly what I meant by flat denial. Just close your eyes for that what you don't wanna see. Prabhupada said that "blind following is never encouraged." By the way, that the link presents a "religious website" is simply accidental. Actually these people are "creationists" as opposed to "evolutionists." Is there something wrong with that? And if you don't like these people, just check out any other website on this subject. And these are not "Inca stones" but Ica Stones, named after the place of discovery. These people belonged apparently to the Nazca-culture, who created the famous "Nazca Lines" that are only visible from great heighth from an airplane or balloon. Incas are from later date. If you find this is all nonsense, that is your conclusion. Hare Krsna!

Can you imagine a Rhino and a Human side-by-side it would eat your breakfeast. Chomp. Also I am to be led that people in previous ages were of much larger frame. It does make sense in a way. So this would mean these Dinos are just normal sized creatures for thier age. Or maybe they are from very deep VILE kali-yuga when creatures start to mutate, genetic modification of vegitation perhaps.