IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ashwinpota

Where do the vedas stand on the "End of the World

Rate this topic

The Book of Revelations (Bible) talks about the end of days in detail. Many prominent mathematicians have pointed out the existence of a hidden code in the bible that details with amazing accuracy the dates and places when major historical events occur.

The most alarming revelation is the comet Wormwood hitting

earth in 2010 AD followed by other catastrophic events that

would make humans extinct.

Does the Bhavad gita/Vedas talk about human extinction

any time soon.. I mean 6+ years from now...???

They got this book 'something about a whale, name escapes me'

They got same sort of stuff. Here look at this as example:

Srila Prabhupada writes:

Even if one is a Vaishnava, if he commits offenses to the Holy Name, he becomes unfit to render pure devotion. Although it may appear that he is still being shown favor by the Lord as he continues to make a show of chanting without difficulty, the Lord is actually very displeased with him because of his antagonism toward devotees. Therefore, to give up nama-aparadha we must first give up sadhu-ninda or finding fault with devotees.

--

If I had a programme like those scientists I could find some hidden meaning in the above. But I'm not. So there.

Guest guest

The humans leave when Lord Brahma passes on. He is about 50 now, and one moment to him is millions and millions of years away.

This does not mean that a partial annihilation will not occur prior to this. I mean, humans have lived in caves for generations waiting for catastrophes to clear up, and Im sure we will again.

Personally, Im leaning toward october of this year, not 2010. Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

long before Brahma dies. Planets can come and go. Suns supernova and take their revolving planetary sytems down with them. The universe is much larger than the 4 or 6 billion miles. I can't remember exactly what is said. But that makes the earth globe much smaller relative to it.

People have been speculating on Revelations for a long time now. I think they are mostly confused. It would take a personal revelation to understand Revelations. I can wait. i am more concerned with my own personal death which could come at any moment. It is interesting to think about though, but not to lose sleep over. Our own death, for which I suspect precious few of us are ready for, is reason enough to lose sleep.

You can make up any kinda of bs with the bible code.

I mean is just random words put toghtet.

Like this

ajaskfkasdhjkal

asfihewuansde

nansdkasd

LOOK THERE IS A E and there is a A and there is D

that means END!!!!

LETS ALL RUN AROUND IN PANIC !!!

Of course, this idea of human beings ending is not found in Vedic science. In reality, even though periods come and go where none are manifest, it is only a matter of time until some more appear. According to the Vedas, there just is no end to the world - periods come where the world is not manifest but each of these periods is followed by fertile manifestation (as with the 108 trillion year figure mentioned earlier which foretells the end of this material manifestation before another will be created, we also see every 4.32 billion years all life becomes unmanifest for a period of 4.32 billion years and then once again it will manifest for 4.32 billion years, on and on until the end of the 311.04 trillion years each material world will exist).

I find difficulty with the notion that there was nothing six thousand years ago and suddenly God got a whim (in the middle of all eternity) and made Himself a world and some folks to talk to. The first batch of people sucked, so He scrapped them and made Himself some more. These ones, or at least the ones that He likes out of this batch, at some future date after rotting for centuries in their graves, will become His friends forever after He destroys the world.