IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Love question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I really like this girl, and she says she really likes me, but she doesnt want a bf right now, I been really attached, and I been giving her gifts like a drawing, and a cd with songs I want her to hear, I keep telling her all this things like she is beauitfull and I really care for her and I will never leave her.

She doesnt want a reliaonship because she is afraid that I am going to hurt her, and she needs time to fix her self.....

My friend told me that, I should back off, and treat her like she was another friend to get her to like me, this is very hard because I am very attached to her, and I dont want to stop saying all this words to her and etc....

I dont know what to do, will the devotiess please help me.

How can I pray to krishna so he will full fill this desiree of having this girl to be mine, and her falling in love with me.

THank you.

Guest guest

Make sure you give it to her when you are alone. A little bit into any soda will do the trick.

------------------------

The Searchers

LOVE POTION NUMBER NINE

(Leiber / Stoller)

I took my troubles down to Madame Rue

You know that gypsy with the gold-capped tooth

She's got a pad down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine

Sellin' little bottles of Love Potion Number Nine

I told her that I was a flop with chics

I've been this way since 1956

She looked at my palm and she made a magic sign

She said "What you need is Love Potion Number Nine"

She bent down and turned around and gave me a wink

She said "I'm gonna make it up right here in the sink"

It smelled like turpentine, it looked like Indian ink

I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink

I didn't know if it was day or night

I started kissin' everything in sight

But when I kissed a cop down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine

He broke my little bottle of Love Potion Number Nine

------ guitar solo ------

I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink

I didn't know if it was day or night

I started kissin' everything in sight

But when I kissed a cop down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine

He broke my little bottle of Love Potion Number Nine

Love Potion Number Nine

Love Potion Number Nine

Love Potion Number Nine

Guest guest

I dont think thats funny at all.

im dead serious, but if u dont want to answere with a truthfull opion, then thats alright.

Your desire to be an item with this girl is based primarily upon preception of beauty and desire to possess beauty immediately. The best thing you can do is have a relationship with a strong foundation of love of the soul. We are all spirit souls, imbued with paramatma, Sri Krsna Himself. So utmost respect and reverance must be there in proper form.

So in this spiritual loving mood of the soul, be friends with her. What's wrong with that? Even in a mundane romantic sense, the physical expression of affection is best when one waits a proper amount of time. The period of waiting makes it so much sweeter when it finally arrives. Unfortunately, modern western culture treats it as something expected immediately like a handshake. Just be her friend. If you can't be friends for long, what makes you think you can be friends years, decades later in a very long term relationship?

Put the desires aside for even a short time. Eventually, once you are friends for some time, she will either accept you, or not. Either way, in the realm of romantic love, there is pleasure and pain, and as I've said before in other posts like this, unless you want a peaceful, Indian style arranged marriage, you will be feeling lots of pain before finding the romantic relationship you seek.

Ultimately, though, you must trust in Sri Krsna that He will provide you with the situation which you need most to go to Him (not necessarily something that makes you desire tyagi life, could be exactly what you wanted if that's what will help you).

Guest guest

Just saw this thread, so I'm not the questioner here. Good advice, Vanguard prabhu. Something you may find interesting: read somewhere that former U.S. president Richard Nixon used to drive the woman he eventually married when she was dating her then boyfriend during high school, or was it college? Anyway, he was the only one with a car and although he loved her from the start, he was happy just to be near her and of service. After all, true love asks nothing in return, does it?

Love, sex and infatuation are not identical. Real love takes time to develop and prove itself. Women give men power, just as Radha does Krsna, but how they use it depends on maturity and wisdom. The best advice I can give to a male devotee of Radha-Krsna, from personal experience, is to ask Radharani and be completely honest with Her concerning your feelings and desires. She can easily break the spell if need be, as well as help you to become a real man, confident and relaxed, not quite so 'desperate'.

Satisfaction and stability come from inside, deep within the soul through self-realization. Unless that becomes our main prority, what have we to offer another, particularly our life-mate? Material things may attract and even hold initially, however what counts is that which binds us in a genuinely caring, positive long-term relationship. Looking for so-called love in all the wrong places, for all the wrong reasons, can leave us empty and alone. Again, I speak from personal experience...

Guest guest

What great advice you have given me.

I will now let my fate, and destiny be choosen by lord krsna, If he decides that i am suppose to be with this woman, then I will be. If not then, I am sure he has something else in mind. I am in the mercy of lord krsna, and I want to thank you devotiess for giving me this great advices.

Hare krishna.