IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

These Two Brothers will melt your stony heart

Rate this topic

Posted Image

<font color="blue"> "Lord Caitanya is so nice that one who simply takes the holy name of Gaurasundara, Sri Krsna Caitanya, will immediately develop love of God. Generally, devotees first chant sri krsna caitanya prabhu nityananda, for the preliminary process of cleansing the heart is to invoke the mercy of Lord Caitanya, Lord Nityananda and Their associates."

(Savarana-sri-gaura-mahima, Narottama das Thakura, Purport by Srila Prabhupada)

</font color>

Guest guest

All stones melted by their loving glance of Mercy...

How?

By Gouranga's very own chosen dispenesers of Mercy?

Yes?

Is it possible that my stony heart will really melt by the fire of love emanating from the merciful glance of a Gouranga Bhakta?

This is the pastime we live in this Kali-yuga that Mahaprabhu conquers and subdues with love.

He is a merciful, magnanimous and most munificent avatar. Therefore His dealings are such that sweetness, beauty and the super-excellent rasa of Madurya is enveloped in Audarya, or compassionate serving mood of saving the fallen, wrtetched of Kali-yuga, age of fighting con-men.

Mahaprabhu is calling to all, C'mon enter into my web and fold of Mercy, give up crookedness of heart and accept the loving embrace of My pure devotees.

krsna das

O brothers!

Lord Caitanya, Lord Nityananda,

and Their devotees headed by Srivasa Thakura

relish different varieties of prasada at the home of Gauridasa Pandita.

They take puris made with white flour and sugar, khira, solid cream, sweets, sweet-rice, and a kind of cake and condensed-milk preparation.

Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, in great ecstasy,

gave the order to all of His devotees to eat.

Becoming very fortunate by taking the prasada of Lord Krsna, everyone chants aloud,

“Krsna! Krsna!”

(Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura- Gitavali)

O brothers!

Lord Caitanya, Lord Nityananda,

and Their devotees headed by Srivasa Thakura

relish different varieties of prasada at the home of Gauridasa Pandita.

They take puris made with white flour and sugar, khira, solid cream, sweets, sweet-rice, and a kind of cake and condensed-milk preparation.

Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, in great ecstasy,

gave the order to all of His devotees to eat.

Becoming very fortunate by taking the prasada of Lord Krsna, everyone chants aloud,

“Krsna! Krsna!”:pray:

(Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura- Gitavali)

Guest guest

I have some pics of the most beautiful Sri Sri Nitai Gaura Hari....How to share with you all?

Guest guest

I have some pics of the most beautiful Sri Sri Nitai Gaura Hari....How to share with you all?

Copy & Paste, (with rigth-clic)

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

i have a small question - if we are facing the Gaura-Nitai deities, which one is which? is the left murti Lord Gauranga?

thanks

Haribol

Hare Krishna!

i have a small question - if we are facing the Gaura-Nitai deities, which one is which? is the left murti Lord Gauranga?

thanks

Haribol

:pray: Haribol,

When you stand facing the altar, Lord Caitanya is on your right hand side and Lord Nityananda is on your left hand side.:pray:

mayapur3a.jpg

In the age of Kali, the most intelligent persons worship Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and sing the holy name of KRSNA.

Although Mahaprabhu’s complexion is not blackish like Krishna’s, He is nonetheless KRSNA Himself.

He is accompanied by his associates, servants, weapons and confidential companions.

Real intelligence means to worship KRSNA exclusively.

Srimad Bhagavatam 11.5.32

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Gaur-Nitai.jpg

caitanya nityanande nahi esaba vicara

nama laite prema dena, vahe asrudhara

svatantra isvara prabhu atyanta udara

tanre na bhajile kabhu na haya nistara

"But if one chants the names of Lord Caitanya and Nityananda Prabhu, with just a little faith, very quickly all his/her offenses are cleared.

Then, when he/she chants the Hare Krishna mantra, the symptoms of ecstatic love will be felt. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Nityananda Raya are independent supreme personalities. They are infinitely generous.

No one can become free from their material karma unless they worship these two brothers."

Caitanaya Caritamrita Adi 8.31-32