IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

We never find that a woman was given the post of chief executive

Rate this topic

As we learn from the history of the Mahabharata, or "Greater India," the wives and daughters of the ruling class, the ksatriyas, knew the political game, but we never find that a woman was given the post of chief executive. This is in accordance with the injunctions of Manu-samhita, but unfortunately Manu-samhita is now being insulted, and the Aryans, the members of Vedic society, cannot do anything.

(Prabhuapda. Srimad-Bhagavatam. 10.4.5 purport)

in the Aryan civilization the ultimate rules are based on actual qualifications and not bodily designation. even in Vedic times kshatriya women would chose their husbands, etc. in Kali-yuga it is all mixed up. As a professional manager I can tell you from personal experience that in general women make poor managers. but it is still better to give such post to a qualified woman than just any man.

Guest guest

Presently we see the leaders mostly have become effeminate, having taken on a women's psychology in a male form.

I'll take a Maggie Thatcher or Jeanne Kirkpatrick over the limp wristed leaders of today anytime.

Guest guest

I believe most women recognize & embrace their spiritual nature more easily than most men. Maybe because of their nurturing nature. But it does seem that when a man is holy, he is really holy.