IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
harish

Krishna's Attraction

Rate this topic

My question was to devotees of non Indian origin, since you were not brought up on stores from the scriptures like Bhagavatha, what attracts you to Krishna and Sanathana Dharma?

Your devotion must be purer than mine in some ways as I was already born amidst an orthodox Vaishnava upbringing due to which devotion to Krishna came naturally.

Attraction is a word we use to describe God. Reality is so arranged that we all will be drawn to God. He possesses all six opulences to an unlimited degree. By nature, all living entities are drawn to God in love. So, being attracted to Krsna is as natural as an apple falling downward from a tree. It is our dharma, our nature.

Real seekers of God, from anywhere, if honest will find the knowledge of the Vedas to be irresistible, irrefutable and indispensable.

Some will say that in past lives we mlecchas have been yogis for thousands of lifetimes. Others will say that the Vedas are an inherent part of the self-evident knowledge of the eternal soul. This knowledge rings true in sympathy with our inward truth.

I was intially attracted because a guru presented his love for Krsna and for me in a translation of the Bhagavad-gita. From him I learned the value of religion, and I have learned that Krsna is God, on whose existence everything rests as pearls are strung on a thread.

Bottom line: IT WORKS.

Posted Image

Sweet nectarean all-attractive beautiful extaordinary sublime exquisite lovable adorable ever-new ever-fresh sparkling compassionate far-out supremo-numero-uno

/images/graemlins/cool.gif