IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ancient_paztriot

Paz Giving Notice *DELETED*

Rate this topic

I still haven't read the latest gossip post Theist pointed out.

The thread is 'The Rumor'. I referenced the huge immediate response that came due to THE TITLE and thought the reason for our response to the anticipation of hearing gossip was worth looking at.

I never referred to any post there as gossip.

The post was actually by one devotee expressing her feelings concerning Krsna.

Be well Paz

I wasn't challenging you but one with your degree of clinical paranoia will always see it like that.

You shouldn't even be here reading this is if you are so serious about going. But you probably are here as the drama queen thing is hard to see and give up when you are wrapped up in it.

Don't read father unless you want to be exposed to some amateur diagnosis.

Still here? You were warned. No one to blame for your following reaction now but yourself. But that will take a strength you don't yet possess.

The people you encounter in your present are not the same people that have caused you to feel such antipathy towards others. But being unable to make the distinction you lash out at whoever enters your present radar. Trying to address old wrongs in new circumstances with new players can never work. It only serves to perpetuate and widen the problem.

Don't feel like you are being singled out. It is the experience of us all in the material condition. But it can become dominant in a person life and because it never can work itself out in this way, frustration is sure to build and build and your irrational anger and lashing out will become more intense gradually as time advances. Until one day you may go off(going postal)in a desperate attempt to set things right.

Deal with it before it deals a final blow to you and those you come in contact with. As it is, you are a ticking time bomb.

I have said my peace will which surely cause an immediate reaction. Perhaps when your mind clears a little you may reflect back and see some value in what was said.

Sessions over and so are my responses to you.

paz prabhu, I know you are a sincere seeker of Krishna and eager to learn the Truth. do not be distracted by the trolls and those who come here just out of boredom and void in their lives. there are still things here you can find that are true gems, bound to inspire you in your quest.

..the dogs bark and the caravan still pushes on...

there will also be other sincere people who see things much different than we do, because we are conditioned in different way and to different degrees - those we need to respect as fellow travellers on the road to Krishna. this is the Aryan way. we give respect even to our worst enemy if they display good qualities.

whatever happens with your presence here, know that some of us (myself included) want you to stay. after all, the association of devotees is always precious, even when sometimes we feel otherwise. Hare Krishna!