IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Want to share an experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, I don't usually chant hare krishna, but yesterday I chanted like 3 rounds. I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I felt so peaceful. Usually I am a very angry, stressed out, confused person but yesderday I was totally different. I did everything almost as if I was in a trance and it was so peaceful but only until i fell asleep though. When I woke up the next morning again the crazy life continues and I cannot seem to make myself chant again /images/graemlins/frown.gif .

When I woke up the next morning again the crazy life continues and I cannot seem to make myself chant again

Mode of ignorance, sometimes when I chant, then like you the next morning its all change, the *consiousness* has changed.

Temporary setbacks are temporary. That little drop of the real thing will eternally remain and manifest into an ocean.

After eons of cycling in the realm of birth and death finally a soul decides to pick up some beads and chant three rounds of Krsna's name.

Such a glorious thing we sometimes take as ordinary or even trite. That is due to our lack of vision. But now the essential work begins. How to persevere through the ups and downs of transitional life, transforming our consciousness from mundane life to transcendence.

Big job? Oh yes. Good thing Krishna is here to see us through. The sooner we accept His complete mercy the less suffering and hassaling around we will have to endure.

Temporary setbacks are temporary. That little drop of the real thing will eternally remain and manifest into an ocean

Old indian saying 'shub cam me dheri kaha'

In good works there should be no delay.

By the way all, I have accepted my Guru Maharaja,

I will leave you all guessing for now. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Please register a name fake or not, so we can have further conversations without confusing you with all the others.

Just to let you know there are tapes and CD's of Srila Prabhupada chanting on his beads. I find these extremely helpful to play while I chant. My mind wanders alot and so ihis chanting helps prevent that. Very inspirational and spiritual powerful.

This recording is also played in temples every morning for japa time when everyone is chanting japa together.

The sound of a pure devotee chanting Krsna's names is absolutely pure and we cannot overestimate its effects on our consciousness.

Hare Krsna

Guest guest

I will register and AMEN! to all your kind words. I am in the chanting mood again~ see ya.