IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ancient_paztriot

Later than It Seems

Rate this topic

America has been making "the best" machines for a century. They pride themselves on being 'wizards' for this. Now in Vedic terms this is low class.

Have the mechanistic technologies been employed for the benefit of the public who "certainly" pays for them? 300 channels of sh_t on the tv to choose from? Hear a commercial everytime you make a phone call? Get charged for using that automated computer when checking your account? Get hassled and charged by the government everytime money changes hands?

DISAGREE WITH THE GOVERNMENT and there is no privacy. Not only is there no privacy, you are targeted for removal. They try to trap you into doing something and lock you up as a criminal. Nevermind they are running the sting. And maybe you're just trying to save trees… or something infinitely important.

Yes, they have powerful laws for high-tech criminals. Only problem is, everyone comes under that net except the biggest criminals calling the shots.

An advanced civilization? Prabhupada agreed they were advanced in hedonistic terms. It is true… they have superior machines that extend their arrogant and envious senses.

But they just try to shove sh–t down people's throats while singiing freedom. Historically, we seen that many times before. /images/graemlins/frown.gif it's just too hard for people to see the big picture. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Just look at the history they teach you… Nothing really counted until the "superior race arrived and claim everything for the glory of king and God". There are so many examples in history. Seems everyone has forgotten them.

Or the knowledge of empical science or medicines, etc. How do you utilize a particular knowledge and process? How do we transcend this "I'm so advanced! … (I'm about to shoot my toe off) ?

The real comedy:

Leaders are simply ruthless businessmen who have gotten rich cheating others. But this economic position is indicative of a smart person, a leader among men. "I will do for you what I've done for myself!"

Then, even as the walls crumble around them, the fools applaud their leader. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Recent Example: Bags on the head of Iraqi prisonsers… as well as torture. Bush responds with words to placate. And the audience? "Thankyou Sir for that fine history lesson. Americans can do it and they can't."

(I thnk all this advancement has made people stupid-as-hell).

Hey, I can't stand what goes on. But alot of others do. Tell me… Can devotees tolerate these programs that slowly enslave them? Just chant Hare Krsna?

People always want your money and just about all of your social standing depends on your ability to manifest it. The rich who want it the most can't get enough. Ask them for money?

Never money for public services or for you. Therefore, they need more.

There's never enough money to accomplish all that leadership planned.

"We want money for intercontinental defense and to control the space and skies and to have access to everyone at will. But no! We don't have money for a city parking lot right now… or education… or health care… or even a park bathroom… RIGHT NOW." (Look for the tax break at election time).

"Hey, I'm just do'in my job!"

The REAL HISTORY lesson… Do Unto Others… or "I'll get you before you get me."

Most people can't get past this.

But I can't surrender either. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Government? Highest authority on earth? What if they just run the government like a business? You know you have a buildiing so you have people to clean the office or fix the phones… security at the door. We have minimal public services that you have to pay to use. That's what we get from our government? Anything else?

How 'bout some of you government dogboys out there… Anything else?

Do the answers form in terms of pious qualites or demoniac ones? Do you ever think about that much? Or is the power too intoxicatiing?

Maybe you're just too stupid to care. I sometimes think devotees are too stupid to care.

Just trying to survive under Hitler's mercy? Seems to me a caveman could just hit "Hitler" on the head in demonstration of the same ethics. That's all folks! (The new Hitler is really the old Hitler).

Are these presumed leaders really going to let you practice your religion? Are they facilitating that now?

Guest guest

Without those machines you seem to hate so much, you wouldn't be able to communicate with us. What is your agenda? Do you want developed nations to become as dirty and backward as the third-world? That's hardly spiritual.