IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I cannot control my desires

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I cannot control my strong urges and desires to do sexual things and look at naked woman, please help me what am I suppose to do????

That you cannot control your senses is a good realization. Hriskesa (Krsna) is the controller.

Just try to see below the skin level. What is under there really? Use you power of observation to the fullest. Picture the layers of fat, the veins flowing with blood. The stool piling up in the intestines. The urine filling the bladder.

Really look for the old wrinkled ones. The trick is every year maya produces a new crop to grow into young womanhood. But that doesn't last.

Do you really want to grow old with someone?

This only helps though. Ultimately we need Krsna's help to get out from under this heavy illusion.

When we gain knowledge of what this world really is that knowledge will bring detachment from the illusion and attachment to the reality.

Guest guest

I cannot control my strong urges and desires to do sexual things and look at naked woman, please help me what am I suppose to do????

do the possible to meet a girl that you like and love then marry

and chant hare krishna.. as theist have very well said, only krsna can control our senses

Hare Krsna

Here is a tip, you can try if you like.

Sit down chant, Hare Krsna Mantra.

After a while, you will feel good, then see this women, you will feel a little DISattraction, for awhile, yes?

Its not that simple, but you can see practically.