IndiaDivine.org

Disney Blocks Anti-Bush Film

Rate this topic

ancient_paztriot

Guest guest

The movie he made is named after a famous book called Fahrenheit 451 which is a story where the government bans books and orders them burned, Fahrenheit 451 is the temperature at which paper burns, seems the irony is lost on Disney.

Guest guest

Unfortunately, this is just the beginning of the neo-fascism engulfing the whole nation (USA). Censorship is rampant in the media, in the halls of government, and thru the arts. The twenty nazis who have usurped the USA have unlimited resources, and they hold the reins of world economy, so they dont have to do too much arm twisting to make their subordinates like disney to chant their mantras.

Get ready, heavy era is upon us. hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

abort the troops

Yes we are going to turn Disney land into a detention camp for leftists. With no electricity to run the rides.

We are taking names now. so far we have

Micheal Moore

Babhru

Sean Penn

Mad Max

Barbra Sreisland

Ancient Paztriot

Ed Asner

Shiva

Al Franken

and more

We know where you live /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Guest guest

When Al Franken published His book 'Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right', he was sued by FoxNews for the use of their copywrite of the phrase "Fair and Balanced", what ensued was that the lawsuit was laughed out of court, the publicity surrounding the attempt to stifle a critique of the right wing made the book a cause celebre and gave it a huge amount of free publicity and making everyone want to read it, I see the same thing happening here.

Yes, that would be the hell I deserve, no doubt, with or without the electricity. (I have long considered that an evil place to be avoided. I went in 1955 or '56, when I was too young and naive to know better. Ain't been back.) But I don't know if the "real" leftists and I would get along very well. (Look, I admit it--in my first presidential election in 1968, I voted for Dick Gregory. No way I could vote for Dick or the Hump!) Stuffy, self-righteous types like Streisand and Asner pee me off too easily. Penn's goddam chain smoking would have me in fits of coughing. But Mike and Al would tie me up in laughter from time to time, and I'd have time to learn Mad Mahax's songs and work on my own poems. And could you see me trying to preach to that wuss Mickey?

Now the detention camp for righties? I don't have a proper place--how about a couple hundred acres of clear-cut former forest--but condemned to spend eternity with dopes like Ashcroft, Bush and his masters, Gingrich, Bill Bennett and the rest of the hypocrite crowd? Nah--how's about a Hare Krishna temple? ;-)

LOL

Now the detention camp for righties? I don't have a proper place--how about a couple hundred acres of clear-cut former forest--but condemned to spend eternity with dopes like Ashcroft, Bush and his masters, Gingrich, Bill Bennett and the rest of the hypocrite crowd? Nah--how's about a Hare Krishna temple? ;-)

It would be hard to hang with those guys all day long I admit. When you said clear cut forest I thought you were going to throw in James Watt(remember that Kook?). Now that would be intolerable. Bennett knows some good fables and parables. We could discuss them while playing blackjack.

Of course the idea of dropping it all and moving into the Hare Krsna re-education camp as an alternative sounds the best. Just leave the mouse ears at the door. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

Haribol. Disney is pretty funny, huh. They claim Michael moore is unqualified to be heard by their constituency, the children. But the same company distributes abhorrant trash like Kill Bill, so they are just as full of duplicity and lies as their guru, the fanatic anti-christ das Bush.

Funny my "abort the troops" comment didnt get a reaction from our reactionary fascist wing apologist who thinks censorship is funny. It is funny that names of American troops are not allowed to be read. It is funny that, like rodney king, enemies are not only tolerated for abuse and torture, the troops are trained to do this. It is funny, but cameras make them stop laughing.

And I am not laughing, either. If my so-called, left-wing bretheren say they support the troops, they are just as demoniac as their right wing nazis. They dont know the definition of "support" or "troop", so they all ought to just go about their business, thinking the killing fields are over there, and were are securre because of the red white and black and blue represented by our SS.

Ha Ha, laugh loud. Get into the newspeak of acceptable topics where abuse is admitted and torture must be something other than sodomy, killing of spiritual hope (these troops are following in the footsteps of their British Bretheren who threw the blood of cows over their hindu prisoners to kill their internal faith in God), no, torture is not in the news, only abuse.

Shut up, michael moore, american children dont want to hear the truth, they are servants of maya, the lying illusion affecting Amerikkka since day one.

mad mahax

Guest guest

Apologist, not fascist. You can include me in your leftie concentration camp, but I cant call you a fascist apologist, so much for LOL and Ha Ha.

mad mahax