IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
anadi

Guru tattva

Rate this topic

Guest guest

---> In this case I am a greedy, greedy, selfish person. I want to serve Krishna directly, to become joyful by seeing Him derive joy from my service, to find joy in seeing His joy in my joyfulness at seeing His joyfulness, and so on compounding to infinity.

Who are you?!! I feel like crying!!! Yes, if being called greedy, selfish is price for loving Krishna, then I think it is a miniscule small small price in return of the joy of having congujal feeling to Krishna.

---> I have not been taught that this is wrong, but if it is wrong from your point of view, then by all means, DO NOT accept it! Don't mix devotional sentiments. I will keep my sadhana, and you stick to yours.

I have no problem with their devotion, why they have problem with mine??

-Wretched_Soul_In_Love_With_Krishna

don't worry re wretched if anyone has a problem with your devotion. It keeps us humble to be critisized. If you are flying on the wings of love, sometimes it's hard to remember our real posistion in life- that we are less than dust compared to Krishna's radiance!

I thank that person for critisizing me and I offer full obeisances at his lotus feet.

Prabhu thank you for your words. I think you are surely a selfless devotee of Lord Krishna. I am not even a bhakta. I am a madwoman.

Anyway, I think we have gotten off the subject, haven't we... I think the title of the thread is Guru Tattva.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

With love

~Vanamali

Guest guest

I know Krishna is back there watching. In this worldy life, I have not even one quality of bhakti.

BUT BUT, I will not accept that I remove Krishna from my heart.