IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
anadi

I am the only way

Rate this topic

Is there any place in the Bible, where Jesus sais that

he is the ONLY WAY?

Does anybody knows where does he say he is "the way to God"?

Guest guest

i think that what he says is "no one will come to the father except thru me." my understanding of that is that he was preaching in a time of many charlatans and false preachers. and he was saying to those around him, in that area, that no one would understand what god the father wanted of them by listening to these false preachers, but should instead, only follow what he was telling them. over thime jesus's followers have used that statement of his to claim that all people of all times in all places, can only get to god the father by following jesus's teachings.

theist, ghari or mahak will know where the statement is and explain it better, but i think the whole statement reads something like "i am the way the truth and the light, no one comes to the father except thru me".

Matthew 11

26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Jesus told the truth… he was the medium for his flock.

But they were more or less like a street-corner gang who'll shoot you for wearing different colors… so many things had to be secret.

His universal meaning is… the spiritual master is the medium for reaching God.

We have experienced this. We lost Prabhupada. We lost our way.

How much garantee is there, that these words, as they are now in the bible, are coresponding to the teachings of Jesus Krist?

Are there any informations of changings made to the collection of books called bible.

The matter of fact this collection is the work of some GBC, 400 years after Jesus Krist. In the famous Council of Nicea they proclaimed that their collection of books is holy and all other exsisting christian books are pagan, and they should be destroyed and cursed (anatema) as well as their followers. And the hunting started, in the name of love.

I think the emphasis went more on studying the Mails and Siksa amrita of Paulus, which was wery pleasing for the expansionist and exclusivist policy of the members of the Council. Paul proclaimed the "cheap grace", "Just belive and you will be saved", and propagated that Jesus Krist is the only master and ...

Are there any informations of changings made to the collection of books called bible.

Apparently the original language uses verbs that are explicitly very present tense.

Bill Clinton: "I am President. No one can press the red button but me." That is a very present tense of the verbs 'am' and 'can'. In fact, even now the statements are no longer valid. Apparently the original language could conjugate unique verb tenses for 'am' and 'can' such that Bill's statements would be more readily understood.