IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Haridham

I love you all.

Rate this topic

Hare Krsna everyone. I am writing this to tell you all that I love you very much and I love lord krsna for all of you to come into my life.

Although sometimes this forum can be complicated and sometimes I can get confused but I am glad I have a huge krsna consciouss family.

I think part of this is because I read the recent back to godhead magazine and I loved it. Everyone should read it. I never knew africa and krsna consciousness are imbracing and lord krsna is allowing the devotees to spread the messege there.

Yes I love everyone. You are all wonderful souls. I wish you would reply more to my threads but all is forgiving. I love you all....including you hindu's hahahhaha. Ofcourse I love you because you are not hindu's but spirit souls.

Hare Krsna

'I wish you would reply more to my threads but all is forgiving. I love you all....including you hindu's hahahhaha.'

Its not funny anymore, really its not.

Ofcourse I love you because you are not hindu's but spirit souls.

Thats it! saving grace!

Can't you leave out the Hindu comments alone once in while, you basically offend somebody everytime you say it, like I said its not funny, jeez brother, take the advice.

I am in no position to give out advice, but ahem. I gave it anyway.

the reason i say that is that so when people feel offended i can tell them that they are not hindus but spirit soul. We are not these bodies and a comment such as that shoudnt be offensive because when someone calls me a hindu i find that offensive.

The bhagavat gita nor any other sastra has the word hindu there so why get so hung up on it.

I feel that word is a derogoraty term. It doesnt exist.

Just chant instead and dont let something small as this offend you.

I think by the time i check this again i will be bombarded with "lovely" replies.

Anyways, i still love you all. Especially the "h" word people.

Hare Krsna