IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Sometimes,I just feel like screaming at the top of my lungs...

Rate this topic

My flaming stupid nasty mind full of stool

Beat my stupid mind with shoe and broomstick

and chant Mahamantra more LOUDLY

I am preaching to my stupid mind

The mind is never ever to be trusted.

Guest guest

The external energy, mind included, is ignorant by nature. Still we must make the best of it through service, not simply to gratify ourselves, spiritually or materially.

The mind can become the best of friends, like dog will through proper training, which means understanding and patience. Tolerating is most important, both of our own limitations as well as those of others.

Children are best raised with consistency and love, even when strict discipline is called for. Screaming is a good outlet sometimes, crying too. Krsna wants EVERYTHING from us, including most of all our hearts and souls.

Be honest when sharing your feelings with Him. Don't let awe and reverance of His position intimidate by fear or guilt from expressing yourself, in prayer and otherwise. He wants a real vital relationship, no holds barred.

However, please don't take your frustrated anger out on a steel filing cabinet. That cost me a week in hospital on intravenous antibiotics after a life-threatening hand infection, also two operations and the insertion of two steel pins.

Now I can't seem to get quite as angry as before...

Honesty is always best policy

Be honest when sharing your feelings with Him. Don't let awe and reverance of His position intimidate by fear or guilt from expressing yourself, in prayer and otherwise. He wants a real vital relationship, no holds barred.