IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kailasa

Invaluable gifts

Rate this topic

Who can be idealer than such pair as Radha and Krisna!!?

All devotees and the nature assists this union...

-----------------------

Falling soul in a material world, there is undoubtedly deep drama. But as far as drama Gaura lila is deeper?

Lord Caitanya as uttama adhikari, sees everyone as the friend. And even the suffering, conditioned soul, He sees as the ally.

Having started the sermon of Krishna Consciousness, Lord Caitanya is executed happiness. But gradually He starts to understand, that cannot reach the God. Day and night He experiences this condition.

_О the conditioned soul! We brothers with you by misfortune. But I was not capable to forget the to mountain and in it my failure.

But not looking at forgetfulness souls, in depth of heart of everyone, there is this primary the reason of material sufferings. Sufferings of soul in a material world are deep, but unless it is possible to compare them to sufferings Sri Caitanya?

Lord Caitanya everywhere searches for a shelter. How, it is possible to break off this vicious circle? As far as He well understands an spirit souls in this sense. In infinite quantity time, the God understands tragedy of everyone, experiencing the infinite emotion. That as is one of His reasons unprecedented blessings.

O Krisna, you ocean of compassion! Here there is a hope for everyone, but whether there is a hope for Sri Caitanya?

We can be given to some oblivion, but Lord Caitanya does not forget Krisna never.

We as can be happy, serving Krisna, but Lord Caitanya, constantly, every instant understands the separated from the God.

All world serves the Lord, but the golden moon only drops, similar to brilliants, tears.

_ O Radha! now all past for you, brings only a pain. All Vrindavan now became a source of sufferings. What can be intolerable left happiness and feeling of full powerlessness?

_ Dusty streets and peacocks, probably sympathize with you, but unless can give it what that consolation?

But trying to understand you, the person gradually forgets the everything else. The person forgets own sufferings as it is insignificant.

-----

As far as we are adhered to those who are dear to us? It is quite possible, what is possible to express feeling of happiness but as far as is deeper and the grief of loss is inexpressible?

And the material world again and again immerses us in this grief, that gradually finds out her primary reason.

We find out the reason of the suffering that have left the one who was to the relative for us. And our happiness grows day after day thus. But then, we find out deeper reason or a primary source of sufferings. These are those "sufferings" which form of spiritual happiness is. And as spiritual sufferings are a primary source of all spiritual happiness, therefore Lord Caitanya has accepted this mood forever.

In a material world there is nothing eternal. Therefore there are expressions which very much pacify our heart - " Lord Caitanya is in this mood eternally. " And when we in small even degrees realize essence of these emotions, we find thus as an eternal shelter. As in precisely the same way the person realizes essence of an spiritual world.

-----

Nevertheless being it is so much in ignorance how me understand that sufferings can to be a source of happiness? I test so much anxieties in this occasion. There are so much people which are happy and only at me one constantly all is not joined in a spiritual life. What that unknown force overturns one my plan behind another.

I was so is happy in Krishna Consciousness, but all where that has disappeared. I am brought down with sense. But I now simply do not have other choice! Now I clearly understand that that the choice is not present. Therefore I go further. And in what moment the person begins that realized as far as she is remote from the God. But now this remoteness in not clear image why that gives rise to confidence. Such remoteness from the Lord does devotee very steady, it as gives rise also to set of other qualities.

So devotee receives two gifts. The first gift - it has experience of direct relations. And the second gift - now it has spiritual experience when Lord Caitanya, in madness, does by his "attorney". (it is obvious that the reason of it, simply transcendental madness Lord Caitanya. But if to tell more authoritatively, the reason of they be His mood prema bhakti).

------

Moods of a meeting and separation alternate in Krisna lila, but in Gaura lila meetings are not present.

This ocean of ecstasy Lord Caitanya of dark color from saturation. Also it is impossible to see coast of this ocean in any direction.

Lord Caitanya is unique who owns him. And this ocean of emotions of a maha bhava absorbs Him so, that He never leaves this mood.

Huge waves are rolled on this ocean, giving rise it is so much changes in a body Lord Caitanya.

There is no limit to happiness in a meeting but as there is no limit and at separation. The Lord, is the unique reason of happiness in a meeting, but there is an infinite quantity of the reasons of happiness in separation.

------

Thus Krisna has filled with infinite happiness all. And thus the material world as to become a source of infinite happiness in Krishna Consciousness or mood Lord Caitanya. Therefore Lord Caitanya and His devotees eternally preach, travelling on spiritual and to material worlds, not seeing a difference between them. Somewhat the material world even approaches in this sense better. Probably therefore in Siksastaka it is told - " a life after a life "? I do not think that this certain literary ornament. Certainly, it would be desirable again and again to ask Krisna - " please, let this my life would be last " ( nevertheless as it a little - one life ).

Therefore such uttama adhikari in mood Lord Caitanya as Srila Prabhupada know all in the perfect, ideal image. They as do not do any mistakes in general. I earlier not so trusted, hearing such statements. But uttama besides that he knows essentially everything, He as possesses specific vision, which completely spiritually and correctly. The only thing, that somewhat not so simply to understand uttama adhikari (even and in the theory).

Such mood does the person very irreconcilable to any deviation ( o my God ), that it is possible to see in Lord Caitanya, that at him the approached satellites was only 3,5. Though for example Paramanada Puri was so strong, that Lord Caitanya accepted at him a shelter. Eight sannyasis, it is roots huge a tree Lord Caitanya and the central or basic root of this tree it Paramanada Puri.

It is possible to try to guess as far as Lord Caitanya was grateful Paramanada Puri. Also it is possible to guess limits of power and qualities Srila Paramanada Puri only.

Such mood does the person very irreconcilable to any deviation that it is possible to see on Srila Prabhupada's example which it is simple kick out all categories of materialists from a material world (!) /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-----

Srila Prabhupada about mood Lord Caitanya-

"Oh, I am so wretched, I could not serve Krsna. How I can see Krsna? It is not possible."

In this way. That is the teaching of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

"But even though I do not see Him, neither it is possible for me to see Him..."

Means: "What I am? I am insignificant person. Why Krsna come and see me?"

This is right.

"Why shall I aspire after seeing Krsna? What qualification I have got?"

This is bhajana. This is bhajana.

Why should I be proud that "Now I shall see Krsna"? What I am? That is the teaching of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Adarsana.

"Without giving me audience, You kill me, You break my heart; still, You are my Lord, You are my worshipable Lord, nobody else."

This is love. This is love. (Bengali) Asan krsna galai diba naiva beja tata(?). Not like that.

"Krsna may not come. I may not see Krsna for thousands and thousands of lives. I may rot in the hellish condition of life for many, many births. That doesn't matter. Still, I cannot give up Kanea consciousness."

This is required.

"I may be sent to hell, heaven; it doesn't matter. What qualification I have got that I want to see back to home, back to Godhead? It is not so easy thing. So why should I be sorry for that? I should be happy even in the hell simply by thinking of Krsna."

That is wanted. That is wanted. That is Krsna consciousness.

So here is the example. Tears by force are coming out: "Oh, Krsna is going away."

At the same time, they want to check: "There may not be any inauspicity for Krsna." They’re thinking Krsna, for Krsna, not for personal self.

"Oh, I am now crying. I have become very much fortunate. I am crying for Krsna."

No.

"My crying will create inauspicity for Krsna, I must check it."

This is Krsna consciousness.

-------

Vande'ham sri-guruh sri-yuta-pada-kamalam

Guest guest

Ask not what She can do for us, but what we can do for Her...

That was quite a post, Kailasa prabhu. Thank you.