IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Haridham

My strength

Rate this topic

Hare Krsna.

I have recently felt that I am letting myself and fellow vaisnavas down. I believe that I am loosing my strength, spiritual strenght anyways. I mean I am still Chanting, going to the temple as much as I can (atleast every sunday) following the four regs, association with devotees etc but I remember before I could preach very nicely. Now I have forgotten a lot. Although yesterday I just distributed a Bhagavad gita to someone at work and he gave me 20 dollars.

I think because of this marriage situation it has put my spiritual intelligence on the backburner and as I have focused most of my life on my spiritual endevours I think maybe krsna is making me strong materialy so I can understand my surroundings so I know what I will be fighting with.

Hmmmm, i think i just answered my own question.

Pleae let me know what you all think.

Krsna is the strength of the strong and he carries what I lack and preserve what I have...right???? Ofcourse.

Hare Krsna,

Marriage has responsibilties, you what they call in the industry(?), having doubts. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Or just my opinion you want the good old days back, who doesn't? Everything in the pasts always tastes sweeter.

Or, you are just wanting very sincerely to do more for KRNSA, looks like you are already, but service to KRSNA doesn't end.

I feel we should NEVER be satisfied with service we do, otherwise we may become proud, so better just be content a little, like a glass thats half empty or half full, this is my opinion.

I hear many times devotees say its good service that your doing, this is not a ticket for us to be proud, but its encouragement which we should pass on, to other devotees.

Carry on...pass it on! /images/graemlins/grin.gif