IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sudhaya

Hindu's/Iskcon/Gandhi/

Rate this topic

Arguing is basically useless. In the so-called debates of today no one ever admits when a superior point is made by the other party. It is mostly my false pride vs. yours. In such a duel both are destined to lose. Is it worth another birth? I am weary of this silliness.

Sometimes arguing and challenging can be fruitful for others listening. The conclusions of atheistic scientists and their proponents should be challenged for instance. But by those who are well versed.

So many simple and sincere folks around who may actually want to hear. Better I don't try to reach too far beyond my pay grade.

Guest guest

In the so-called debates of today no one ever admits when a superior point is made by the other party.

Unfortunately, just about every side in every debate on this forum, including those representing the "majority" point of view, are just as guilty of this.

Anyway, you don't have to admit defeat, as long as you can think of a steady barrage of character attacks to wage against your opponent. Such is the standard on the internet, I'm afraid.

Anyway, you don't have to admit defeat, as long as you can think of a steady barrage of character attacks to wage against your opponent. Such is the standard on the internet, I'm afraid.

--

This is childish, but only if the person you are talking to, doesn't know what they are speaking, and do not, or have never followed previous Archaryas.

A devotee will resort to another persons background, but only in the case of 'thier' apparant preaching of Pure Philosohy. Misleading masses of individuals.

I hope I said all that right. Bhaja Nityananda