Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna

Krishna Krishna

Hare Hare

Hare Rama

Hare Rama

Rama Rama

Hare Hare

There is no difference between Sri-nath [Vishnu, the Lord of the goddess of fortune] and

Janaki-nath [Rama, the Lord of Sita],

since They are both the Supersoul.

Still, lotus-eyed Rama is everything to me.

(Prema-bhakti-candrika, text 29)

Mean chosen God, I used to pray so much to Lord Hanuman, though NOT for Bhakti, I never thought he would be merciful to me to let me read Prabhupada Gita and have a chance to serve Sri Guru and Gauranga, I don't think of Hanumanji as much as I do now, but he has gave me other service so..

Posted Image

Hanuman (Mahavira), the famous nonhuman devotee of Lord Sri Ramacandra, attained success simply by carrying out the orders of the Lord.

Hanuman the perfect devotee

The relationship between Rama and Hanuman demonstrates the perfection of devotion in the mood of service (dasya-rasa). In an almost classical manner Hanuman demonstrated the symptoms of pure devotional service. Everything that he did was only for the pleasure of Lord Rama, whether it was building bridges, fighting rakshasas or flying across the country to fetch life saving herbs, his constant meditation was how to best serve Rama. When he sought out Sita in Ravana's Lanka, he was not merely satisfied at delivering to her the message of Lord Rama. He also destroyed the forest, killed many rakshasas and burnt down half of Lanka. That is the mood of a pure devotee. To consciously cultivate everything that is positive to the service of the Lord and reject everything that is not.

Even though Lord Rama reciprocated very sweetly with gratitude, praise or benedictions for Hanuman, he never had any expectation for them. Hanuman often presented himself as a simple ignorant monkey in front of Rama. When Hanuman returned from Lanka with news of Sita, an overjoyed Rama embraced him tightly. However a clearly uncomfortable Hanuman stated that his position could only be at the feet of his Lord. The highest reward for him was to serve Lord Rama. Service to Rama was the most exalted destination for Hanuman, and he constantly endeavored to perfect himself in this respect.

Guest guest

Thanks, krsna for the nice pic. heres the story:

hanumanas treasure, by mahaksadasa

What is the treasure of the Vaisnavas? The following story of Sri Hanumana, the hero of Valmiki's RAMAYANA, explains very nicely what the devotee of the Supreme Lord holds dear. I retell this story, asking Sri Hanuman to ensure that I tell it nicely in his service.

As Lord Ramachandra was preparing to end His Pastimes on this plane, preparing for the entire Kingdom of Sri Ayodhya dhama to go back to the realm of Vaikunthaloka, with His ministers present, He presented His Kingdom Ring to Sri Hanumanadeva as a memento. Upon receivcing this gift, Sri Hanuman, acting like a monkey, bit into the gem, tore it out of its setting, threw it on the ground, and within seconds, had it completely pulverized. Totally shocked, His ministers admonished him for being so foolish as well as ungrateful.

Sri Hanumana said, "How can I possibly receive such a worthless item, there was no inscription of my Lord on the ring."

The brahmanas in attendance tried to teach, "You foolish monkey, you preserve your body with food and rest, and you will do so until the end of time, when Lord Ramachandra's pastimes are no longer remembered amongst men, and His inscription is only available within your mind."

At that urging, Sri Hanumana, with his nails capable of singlehandedly scratching out the existance of the three worlds, tore his chest apart for all to see. The ministers were amazed to see that on each and every bone, each bodily organ, every tendon and fiber of his being was inscripted the Names "RAMA, RAMA, RAMA". Sri Ramachandra, smiling only in the way He does to His beloved Sri Hanuman, rubbed his chest, completely closing the wound. The prema-bhakti yoga, the rasa between The Lord and His unalloyed servant ever increased, He took permission to end His Pastimes on Earth.

-from larger work see Jatayu, the Vulture King

Lord Hanuman is considered to be the greatest devotee next to Goddess MahaLakshmi.

So we can see how great Hanumanji is.

Hanumanji is a messenger between a devotee and Lord Narayana. It is said only through his help we can experience divine bliss of Hari.

Also Lord Narayana has given Hanumanji the power to give moksha to Vaishnavas.

So lets surrender to holy feet of Sri Hanumanji and attain lotus feet of Lord Krishna.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Jai Shri Hanuman

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Jai Shri Krishna

The Hanuman Chalisa

sri guru carana saroj raja nija mana mukura sudhar,

varanaun raghuvara vimala yasa, yo dayaka phala chara

"Having cleaned the mirror of my mind with the dust from the lotus feet of my Guru, I sing the

pure glories of Lord Ramachandra, who bestows the four fruits of life: religion, wealth, pleasure

and liberation."

buddhina tanu janike sumiraun pavana kumara,

bala buddhi vidya dehu mohin, harau klesa vikara

"As I know I am an ignorant fool, I meditate on the Son of Wind, Hanuman, and pray him to give

me strength, wisdom and knowledge, purifying me from all defects and bad things."

siyavara ramachandra ki jaya,

pavanasuta hanumana ki jaya,

umapati mahadeva ki jaya

"All glories to Mother Sita, all glories to Lord Ramachandra, all glories to the Son of the Wind,

Hanuman, all glories to Lord Shiva, consort of Parvati."

jaya hanumana jnana guna sagara, jaya kapisa tihun loka ujagara,

rama duta atulita bala dhama, anjani putra pavana suta nama

"Glory to Hanuman, ocean of knowledge and good qualities. Glory to the lord of the Vanaras. His

fame echoes through the three worlds. Glory to the divine messenger and servant of Sri Rama! He

is known as Pavana Suta, son of the Wind and Mother Anjana, and his prowess is invincible."

mahavira vikrama bajarangi kumati nivara sumati ke sangi,

kanchana varana viraja suvesa, kanana kundala kunchita kesa

"O Hanuman, you have unlimited courage and strength, you destroy ignorance and grant wisdom.

Your complexion is golden, your hair is curly and you wear ear-rings."

hatha bajur aru dhvaja virajai, kandhe munja janeu sajai,

sankara suvana kesari nandana, tej pratapa maha jaga vandana

"In one hand you hold the divine Vajra weapon, in the other you have the flag with your emblem.

Your shoulder is decorated with the holy thread. You are the son of Lord Shiva and Mother

Keshari. Your great prowess is famous all over the world."

vidyavan guni ati chatur, rama kaja karive ko atur,

prabhu charitra sunive ko rasiya, rama lakshmana sita mana basiya

"You have the greatest wealth of divine knowledge. You are virtuous and intelligent, always

ready to serve Lord Rama, and your greatest pleasure is listening to His glories. Rama, Laksmana

and Sita always reside in your heart."

suksma rupa dhari siyahin dikhava, vikata rupa dhari lanka jarava,

bhima rupa dhari asura sanhare, ramachandra ke kaja sanvare

"You appeared before Sita in a very small form, but you burned Lanka with a terrifying form and

a killed the demons with a gigantic form. In this way you always serve Lord Rama."

lae sanjivana lakhan jiyaye sri raghuvira harshi ura laye,

raghupati kinhi bahuta badai, tum mama priya bharatai sama bhai

"You brought the medicinal herb to revive Lakshmana, and overcome with joy Rama embraced

you and glorified you, saying that He loves you as much as He loves His own brother Bharata."

sahasa vadana tumharo yasa gaven, asa kahi sripati kantha lagaven,

sanakadika brahmadi munisa narada sarada sahita ahisa

"Sesanaga with his thousands mouths is singing your glories: with these words, Rama embraced

you. Even the Kumaras, Narada, Sarasvati cannot complete describe your glories."

yama kuvera digapala jahante kavi kovida kahi saken kahante,

tuma upakara sugrivahin kinha rama milaya raja pada dinha

"Even Yama, Kuvera, the lords of the directions, poets and sages are incapable of fully describing

your glories. You introduced Rama to Sugriva, causing him to become the king of the Vanaras."

tumharo mantra vibhisana mana lankesvara bhae saba jaga jana,

yuga sahasra yojana para bhanu, lilyo tahi madhura phala janun

"By following your advice, Vibhisana became the king of Lanka: everyone knows this. You

grabbed the sun, millions of kilometers away in the sky, taking it for a ripe fruit."

prabhu mudrika meli mukha mahin jaldi landi gaye acaraja nahin,

durgama kaja jagata ke jete, sugama anugraha tumhare te te

"You crossed the ocean keeping Rama's ring in your mouth as a token for Sita. You could

perform such a miraculous task because with your grace even impossible tasks become possible

and even easy."

rama duare tuma rakhavere hot na ajna vinu paisare,

saba sukha lahai tumhari sarana, tuma raksaka kahu ko darana

"You always guard the door of Sri Rama, and without your permission no one can enter. By taking shelter in you, all the joys of life are obtained, and one under your protection has nothing to fear."

apana teja samharo ape tinon loka hankate kanpe,

bhuta pisacha nikata nahin ave, mahavira japa nama sunave

"Your radiance is supreme, and the three worlds tremble when you move. You are the supreme

brahmachari, conserving your energy. By repeating the name of Hanuman, all the ghosts and

demons are chased away."

nashai roga harai saba pira, japata nirantara hanumata vira,

sankata se hanumana churavai, mana rama vachana dhyana jo lavai

"All diseases and sufferings are destroyed by the constant repetition of the name of Hanuman.

One who meditates on him with his mind, heart and activities is saved from all difficulties."

saba para rama tapasvi raja tina ke kaja sakala tuma saja,

aur manoratha jo koi lavai soy amita jivana phala pavain

"Rama is the Lord of yoga, and all your actions are dedicated to Him. By your grace, all desires

are granted."

charon yuga paratapa tumhara, hai parasiddhi jagata uyjiara,

sadhu santa ke tum rakhavare, asura nikandana rama dulare

"In all times, you are famous for your prowess and talents, your glories are spread all over the

universe. You protect the devotees and the sages, you destroy the demons, and you are Rama's

beloved."

asta siddhi nava nidhi ke data, asa vara dina janaki mata,

rama rasayana tumhare pasa, sada raho raghupati ke dasa

"Mother Sita blessed you with the power to grant the eight spiritual perfections and the nine

material prosperities, and Sri Rama gave you the power to heal. You are always His humble

servant."

tumhare bhajana rama ko pavai janma janma ke dukha visravai,

anta kale raghupati pura jay, jahan janmen hari bhakta kahai

"By meditating on you, one reaches Lord Rama, and eliminates the sufferings of many lifetimes.

After death, your devotee will reach the abode of Rama, where he will always be a devotee of the

Lord."

aur devata chitta na dharai, hanumata sei sarva sukha karai,

sankata harai mitai saba pira, jo sumire hanumata balavira

"The other Devas do not care for the sufferings of the human beings: only Hanuman is the source

of all joys, and by remembering him all sufferings disappear."

jaya jaya jaya hanumana gosain, kripa karau gurudeva ki nain,

yah satavara patha kara jaya chhutahin band maha sukha hoy

"Victory and glory to lord Hanuman! O divine Guru, bless us with your grace. By repeating this

mantra one hundred times, one is liberated by all problems and obtains unlimited happiness."

jo yaha parhai hanumana chalisa haya siddhi sakhi gaurisha,

tulasidasa sada harichera kije natha hridaya mahana dera

"One who repeats this song with the glories of lord Hanuman obtains all the spiritual perfections.

Tulasidasa, the eternal servant of the Lord, gives this promise in the name of Mahadeva, the lord

of Gauri. O lord, may you always reside in my heart."

pavanatanaya sankata harana mangala murti rupa,

rama laskmana sita sahita hridaya basahu sura bhupa

"O Son of the Wind, you destroy all difficulties. Your form is all auspicious, and you always

reside in my heart together with Rama, Laksmana and Sita."

siyavara ramachandra ki jaya,

pavana suta hanumana ki jaya,

umapati mahadeva ki jaya

"Glories to Sita Rama, glories to lord Hanuman, son of the wind, and glory to Shiva Mahadeva,

husband of Uma!"

Krsna prabhuji,

Thank you very much for the beautiful hanuman pics & hanuman chalisa.

May Lord Hanuman bless all of us.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Jai Shri Krishna

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Shri Guru Raghavendraya

goSpadI kRta vArAziM

mazakI kRta rAkSasam

rAmAyana mahAmAlA ratnam

vande 'nilAtmajam

He to Whom the Ocean was but the size of a calf's hoof;

To Whom the Rakshasas were but like mosquitoes; and

Who is the central jewel of the grand garland of Ramayana;

To that Son of the Wind god, I bow in salutation!

yatra yatra raghunAtha kIrtanaM

tatra tatra kRta mastakAJjalIM

bASpa vAri paripUrNa locanam

mArutiM namata rAkSasAntakam

We bow down to Maruti, Sri Hanuman ji,

Who stands with his palms folded above his head,

With a torrent of tears flowing down his eyes

Wherever the Names of Lord Rama are sung!

bharat bhaayee kapi se urun ham naahee...

The emblem of Hanuman on the flag of Arjuna is another sign of victory because Hanuman cooperated with Lord Rama in the battle between Rama and Ravana, and Lord Rama emerged victorious. Now both Rama and Hanuman were present on the chariot of Arjuna to help him. Lord Krsna is Rama Himself, and wherever Lord Rama is, His eternal servitor Hanuman and His eternal consort Sita, the goddess of fortune, are present. Therefore, Arjuna had no cause to fear any enemies whatsoever.

Hanuman ji has been respectfully worshiped for many hundreds and thousands of years. Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu set the example in showing how one should offer respects to Hanuman ji.

In Vrndavan Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu visited the local temple, where there was a deity of Hanuman. After offering him obeisances, the Lord departed for South India.

Sri Brhad-Bhagavatamrta, Part 4

BY: SUN STAFF

<CENTER>hanuman2.jpg

Sri Hanuman </CENTER>

Jun 30, CANADA (SUN) — By Srila Sanatana Goswami, translated by Sriman Kusakratha dasa.

<CENTER>Part One, Chapter Four

Bhakta (The Devotees)</CENTER>

<CENTER>Text 51

svamin kapi-patir dasya

ity adi vacanaih khalu

prasiddho mahima tasya

dasyam eva prabhoh kripa </CENTER>

My lord, the scriptures declare: "The monkey-king Hanuman attained perfection by serving the Supreme Lord." In this way Hanuman's glory is famous in this world. His service brought him the Lord's mercy.

<CENTER>Text 52

yadricchaya labdham api

vishnor dasarathes tu yah

naicchan moksham vina dasyam

tasmai hanumate namah </CENTER>

I offer my respectful obeisances to Hanuman. Even if it were to come to him of its own accord, he has no desire to accept any kind of liberation that would check his service to Lord Vishnu, the son of Maharaja Dasaratha.

<CENTER>Text 53

mad-anuktam ca mahatmyam

tasya vetti param bhavan

gatva kimpurushe varshe

drishtva tam modam apnuhi </CENTER>

I have left much unsaid, still, your lordship knows his glorious position very well. Please go now to Kimpurusha-varsha. See him and become happy.

<CENTER>Text 54

sri-parikshid uvaca

aye matar aho bhadram

aho bhadram iti bruvan

utpatyasanatah khena

munih kimpurusham gatah </CENTER>

Sri Parikshit said: O mother, Narada then exclaimed: {.sy 168}Ah! This is very auspicious! Ah! This is very auspicious!" He then rose from his seat, and traveled through outer space to Kimpurusha-varsha.

<CENTER>Text 55

tatrapasyad dhanumantam

ramacandra-padabjayoh

sakshad ivarcana-ratam

vicitrair vanya-vastubhih </CENTER>

There he saw Hanuman devotedly worshiping the lotus feet of the Deity of Lord Ramacandra with wonderful offerings taken from the forest as if the Lord were directly present before him.

<CENTER>Text 56

gandharvadibhir anandad

giyamanam rasayanam

ramayanam ca srinvantam

kampasru-pulakacitam </CENTER>

Hearing the nectarean story of the Ramayana sung by the Gandharvas and other celestial singers, Hanuman became full of bliss. He trembled and shed tears. The hairs of his body stood erect.

<CENTER>Text 57

vicitrair divya-divyais ca

gadya-padyaih sva-nirmitaih

stutim anyas ca kurvanam

dandavat pranatir api </CENTER>

Hanuman was himself reciting many wonderful and splendid prayers in prose and verse, and he was also falling down like a stick to offer respectful obeisances to his Lord.

<CENTER>Text 58

cukrosa narado modaj

jaya sri-raghunatha he

jaya sri-janaki-kanta

jaya sri-lakshmanagraja </CENTER>

Narada then jubilantly called out: O Lord of the Raghavas, all glories to You! O husband of Sita, all glories to You! O elder brother of Lakshmana, all glories to You!

<CENTER>Text 59

nijeshta-svamino nama-

kirtana-sruti-harshitah

utplutya hanuman durat

kanthe jagraha naradam </CENTER>

Hanuman became filled with joy to hear the chanting of the holy names of his worshipable Lord. He at once jumped into the sky and embraced Narada, placing his arms around his neck.

<CENTER>Text 60

tishthan viyaty eva munih praharshan

nrityan padabhyam kalayan karabhyam

premasru-dharam ca kapisvarasya

prapto dasam kincid avocad uccaih </CENTER>

As he stood in the sky, Narada Muni jubilantly danced moving his feet to and fro, and at the same time wiped away the stream of Hanuman's tears of ecstatic love with his hands. Filled with ecstatic love, Narada loudly said:

<CENTER>Text 61

sri narada uvaca

sriman bhagavatah satyam

tvam eva parama-priyah

aham ca tat-priyo 'bhuvam

adya yat tvam vyalokayam </CENTER>

Sri Narada said: O noble sir, you are very dear to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. By seeing you I have now also become very dear to Him.

<CENTER>Text 62

sri-parikshid uvaca

kshanat sva-sthena devarshih

pranamya sri-hanumata

raghuvira-pranamaya

samanitas tad-alayam </CENTER>

Sri Parikshit said: Within a moment Hanuman composed himself and then respectfully bowed down before Devarshi Narada. Then he took Narada to the temple where he could bow down before Lord Ramacandra, the hero of the Raghu dynasty.

<CENTER> </CENTER>

<CENTER>Text 63

kritabhivandanas tatra

prayatnad upaveshitah

sampattim prema-jam citram

prapto vinasrito 'bravit </CENTER>

Narada Muni bowed down before the Deity and then sat in a seat carefully arranged by Hanuman. Narada, wealthy with the wonderful opulence of pure devotional love, sounded his vina and said:

<CENTER>Text 64

sri-narada uvaca

satyam eva bhagavat-kripa-bharas-

yaspadam nirupmamam bhavan param

yo hi nityam ahaho maha-prabhos

citra-citra-bhajanamritarnavah </CENTER>

Sri Narada said: You are in truth the object of the incomparable great mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You are always plunged in the very wonderful nectar ocean of pure devotional service to the Supreme Lord.

<CENTER>Text 65

dasah sakha vahanam asanam dhvajah

chatram vitanam vyajanam ca vandi

mantri bhishag yodha-patih sahaya-

sreshtho maha-kirti-vivardhanas ca </CENTER>

You are the Lord's servant, friend, chariot, sitting place, flag, parasol, awning, fan, poet to offer prayers, counselor, military commander, and most helpful assistant. You always chant the Lord's transcendental glories.

<CENTER>Text 66

samarpitatma parama-prasada-bhrit

tadiya-sat-kirti-kathaika-jivanah

tad-asritananda-vivardhanah sada

mahattamah sri-garudadito 'dhikah </CENTER>

You have offered yourself to Lord Ramacandra without any reservation. You are the object of His great mercy. The narration of His glories is your life and soul. You bring great transcendental bliss to the devotees who have taken shelter of Him. You are eternally more glorious than Garuda and all the other devotees of the Lord.

<CENTER>Text 67

aho bhavan eva visuddha-bhaktiman

param na seva-sukhato 'dhimanya yah

imam prabhum vacam udara-sekharam

jagada tad-bhakta-gana-pramodinim </CENTER>

Because you are a pure devotee, and because you do not consider anything better than the happiness of pure devotional service, you spoke to the Supreme Lord, who is the crest jewel of all generous philanthropists, the following words, which bring great happiness to the devotees:

<CENTER>Text 68

bhava-bandha-cchide tasyai

sprihayami na muktaye

bhavan prabhur aham dasa

iti yatra vilupyate </CENTER>

O Lord, You are the master, and I am Your servant. I do not desire any liberation from the bonds of repeated birth and death that will also break our relationship.

<CENTER>Text 69

sri-parikshid uvaca

tato hanuman prabhu-pada-padma-

kripa-visesha-sravanendhanena

pradipitadau virahagni-tapto

rudan chucarto muninaha santvitah </CENTER>

Sri Parikshit said: For Hanuman, hearing this description of the great mercy of the Lord's lotus feet became a spark that ignited a great fire of the pain of separation from the Lord. Hanuman lamented and cried. Narada Muni comforted him. Hanuman then said:

<CENTER>Text 70

sri-hanuman uvaca

muni-varya katham srimad-

ramacandra-padambujaih

hinam rodayase dinam

naishthurya-smaranena mam </CENTER>

I am very unhappy because I no longer have the lotus feet of Lord Ramacandra. O best of the sages, why do you make me cry by reminding me of His cruelty to me?

<CENTER>Text 71

yadi syam sevako 'mushya

tada tyajeya kim hathat

nitah sva-dayitah parsvam

sugrivadyah sakoshalah </CENTER>

If I am His servant, then why did He abandon me when He took Sugriva, the residents of Ayodhya, and many other dear devotees to His side?

<CENTER>Text 72

seva-saubhagyato yas ca

maha-prabhu-krito mahan

anugraho mayi snigdhair

bhavadbhir anumiyate </CENTER>

Because you are very affectionate to me you think that because I had the good fortune to serve the Supreme Lord directly, therefore He is very merciful to me.

<CENTER>Texts 73 and 74

so 'dhuna mathura-puryam

avatirnena tena hi

praduskrita-nijaisvarya-

parakashtha-vibhutina

kritasyanugrahasyamsam

pandaveshu mahatmasu

tulayarhati no gantum

sumerum mrid-anur yatha </CENTER>

Now the supremely opulent and powerful Lord has descended to Mathura City, where He gives His mercy to the great Pandavas. The mercy He gives to me cannot be compared to even the smallest fragment of that mercy. It is like a pebble compared to Mount Sumeru.

<CENTER>Text 75

sa yesham balyatas tat-tad-

viseshapad-ganeranat

dhairyam dharmam yaso jnanam

bhaktim premapy adarsayat </CENTER>

By sending them so many troubles since their early childhood, the Lord has shown to the world their patience, adherence to religious principles, fame, transcendental knowledge, pure devotion, and spiritual love for the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

<CENTER>Text 76

sarathyam parshadatvam ca

sevanam mantri-dutate

virasananugamane

cakre stuti-natir api </CENTER>

The Supreme Personality of Godhead became their chariot-driver, companion, servant, counselor, messenger, guard, and follower. The Lord even offered prayers to them and bowed down before them.

<CENTER>Text 77

kim va sa-sneha-kataryat

tesham nacarati prabhuh

seva sakhyam priyatvam tad

anyonyam bhati misritam </CENTER>

The Supreme Lord is overcome with love for them. What will He not do for them. He has become their servant, friend, and most affectionate well-wisher.

<CENTER>Text 78

yasya santata-vasena

sa yesham rajadhanika

tapovanam maharshinam

abhud va sat-tapah-phalam </CENTER>

Because the Lord always resides with them, their capitol has become like a sacred forest where great sages perform austerities. Residence in their capitol now brings the results of all austerities.

<CENTER>Text 79

sri-parikshid uvaca

srinvann idam krishna-padabja-lalaso

dvaravati-santata-vasa-lampatah

utthaya cotthaya mudantarantara

sri-narado 'nrityad alam sa-hunkritam </CENTER>

Sri Parikshit said: As Sri Narada heard these words he yearned to reside eternally in Dvaraka and always stay by the lotus feet of Lord Krishna. Narada loudly shouted, rose again and again into the sky, and danced with joy in his heart.

<CENTER>Text 80

pandavanam hanumams tu

katha-rasa-nimagna-hrit

tan nritya-vardhitanandah

prastutam varnayaty alam </CENTER>

Hanuman became blissful by seeing Narada dance. His heart plunged in the nectar of the Pandavas' story, Hanuman again and again described their glories.

<CENTER>Text 81

sri-hanuman uvaca

tesham apad-gana eva

sattamah syuh su-sevitah

ye vidhaya prabhum vyagram

sadyah sangamayanti taih </CENTER>

Sri Hanuman said: The host of calamities that befell the Pandavas were very auspicious for them. These calamities made Lord Krishna anxious for the safety of the Pandavas, and at once brought Lord Krishna into their company.

<CENTER>Text 82

are prema-paradhina

vicaracara-varjitah

niyojayatha tam dautye

sarathye 'pi mama prabhum </CENTER>

O Pandavas, you have become overpowered by love and no longer know how to do what is right. You have made my Lord into your messenger and chariot-driver.

<CENTER>Text 83

nunam re pandava mantram

ausadham vatha kincana

lokottaram vijanidhve

maha-mohana-mohanam </CENTER>

O Pandavas, you must know a very powerful magic spell or possess a very powerful potion to bring others under your control.

<CENTER>Text 84

ity uktva hanuman matah

pandaveya-yasasvini

utplutyotplutya munina

muhur nrityati vakti ca </CENTER>

O mother, O celebrated wife of Abhimanyu, after speaking these words, Hanuman began to jump again and again. For a long time he danced with Narada Muni. Then he said: