IndiaDivine.org

Dwaitham is actually great

Rate this topic

gokulkr

Even though at first i got hurt by act of some priests in Mantralayam, later i thought over the whole matter again.

I also visited 'Panchamukhi' temple. its also maintained by madhvas. but there were no discrimination. all were treated equal. also in "Udipi" all were treated equal.

So in madhva temples theres actually no discrimination.

of course, while coming to mutts, we have to remember that mutt are some kinda private place rather than a temple.

but still madhvas are "big-hearted" to allow everyone inside the mutts.

so around the brindavan of swamijis they follow some strict rules for maintaining purity of the brindavan. so i think madhvas have their own reason for allowing only madhva brahmins near the brindavan & allowing others to have darshan from distance. so they have their reasons for this.

I THINK ITS UNFAIR TO BLAME MADHVAS AS SECRETARIAL JUST BECAUSE OF THIS.

Of course, Mantralyam was in a festive mood when i visited. so i admist all the noises, i could have "mis-heard" the words commented by priests. i am sure they wouldnt have spilled words hurting others, as they directly serve Raghavendraswamiji how could they behave in such way ? no chance.

when Lord krishna decides that someone eligible for salvation, he makes the person to come under madhva sampradya or pushti-marg or srivaishnavam or gaurangism or swaminarayanism or nimbarakam so that concerned person gets initiated by the respectve gurus & get instructed by them & thus ultimately achives salvation.

so if a madhva brahmin thinks that " he is eligible for salvation & he is born as a madhva brahmin as selected by krishna to attain salvation" theres no wrong in thinking like that. actually sampradahayas are meant for salvation only. SO WE SHOULD NOT JEALOUS OF MADHVA BRAHMINS.

I think smarthas are actually JEALOUS OF MADHVAS. thats why they dont accept Dwaitham.

IN Churches theres no discrimination. So can we tell that Churches better than madhva mutts ? No WAY. Similarly, just because Smarthas treat everyone as equal we cant tell SMARTHAS as better then madhvas. if it is, then we can tell Christians are better than SMARTHAS. hahaha.

I think Krishna gives everyone opportunity to attain salvation, only few utilise it. I think Krishna has given me "Shuddhadvaita (pushti-marg)" to attain salvation. I am searching for a pushti-guru for initiation & instruction.

So no use in blaming anyone.

Anyway, Rayaru (& also ramanujacharya) perfomed a miracle for me YESTERDAY. suddenly my websites suffered with heavy bugs & i wasnt able to restore it. i thought my business is gonna end. i cried "Rayaru & Ramanujacharya" for help. Believe it or not, all of a sudden bugs in my website vanished & it started to work perfectly. i salute to mercy of "rayaru & ramanuja".

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namah Shivaya

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namo Venkatesaya