IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
livingentity

Another missing devotee.....

Rate this topic

Where is Prtha? Haven't seen her for quite a while and she has also not been on another forum that she frequents.

Everyone should know by now how I get when regulars come up missing..... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I just noticed that Mother Pritha also disappeared from Feb 21 to Mar 11. That I take as positive news. In the days before she left this time, she wrote very few posts. So it seems a gradual thing and no great 'debates' or offensive behaviour seem to be involved.

So I think we should not get too upset about this Missing Persons report, at least for a week. We can be relatively confident that she is well engaged in Prabhupada's service somewhere, and eventually will miss our sweet faces soon enough.

You know, there was a time I feared we had lost our only Living Entity too.

Living Entity,

How sweet of you! I never thought I, of all people, would be missed.

Its true that I have been working hard. Am rather behind in it actually, which is why I haven't been coming here lately. But maybe once I get caught up I can start posting again. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

It looks like everybody goes missing some time, I wonder what Bhavishya Purana says about this /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I wonder if anybody would miss me /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

When we all congregate in *Goloka Dham* form a line in the 'I used to post in Audarya Forum /images/graemlins/grin.gif ok?'

Of course you were missed!!! Glad to hear all is well and to see you here!!

It is true as gHari says, I have also gone Awol from Audarya Fellowship. I disappeared for about six months two years ago when I went to hibernate in the mountains. No computer, no phone, no nothing!!!

It was great!! But one of the first websites I visited when I got home was......yup....Audarya Fellowship!!!

Of course you were missed!!! Glad to hear all is well and to see you here!!

It is true as gHari says, I have also gone Awol from Audarya Fellowship. I disappeared for about six months two years ago when I went to hibernate in the mountains. No computer, no phone, no nothing!!!

It was great!! But one of the first websites I visited when I got home was......yup....Audarya Fellowship!!!

Hey there Living Entity, /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well, I live in the Mountains. So I need my computer, phone, everything. haha They are my life line, but I do know what you mean. There is a side of me that sometimes would just like to shut off the entire world. But for now, thats not a possibility.

I do have a lot of work too - still. I think it may even take until June to catch up, but not sure. Anyway, I'm workin on it. :-)

Take care all. Haribol.