IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

What is the symptom of the Soul?

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

Somebody asked me this question, I said it was Consiousness and I asked them to read Chapter 2 of The Bhagavad-Gita.

The question is quite complex, depending on how you look at it, any advice?

your answer is complete. What is the difference between a living body and a dead body? One exhibits consciousness and the other does not.

There are other symptoms that can be observed also. When lifeforce is present in a body there is growth and transformation of matter. By-products (offspring)etc.

When the lifeforce leaves the body stops all metabolism.

The simple will get it right away. Only the overly educated material scientist will stumble on this.

www.asitis.com/2/54.html Purport (excerpt)

As there are symptoms for each and every man, in terms of his particular situation, similarly one who is Krsna conscious has his particular nature—talking, walking, thinking, feeling, etc. As a rich man has his symptoms by which he is known as a rich man, as a diseased man has his symptoms, by which he is known as diseased, or as a learned man has his symptoms, so a man in transcendental consciousness of Krsna has specific symptoms in various dealings. One can know his specific symptoms from the Bhagavad-gita.

-----

From the above I get we should strive to attain our original symptom back, Krishna Consiousness, so would you say this is Level 2?

#1 Consiousness

#2 Krishna Consiousness

Am I being to clever for myself? lol

www.asitis.com/2/54.html Purport (excerpt)

As there are symptoms for each and every man, in terms of his particular situation, similarly one who is Krsna conscious has his particular nature-talking, walking, thinking, feeling, etc. As a rich man has his symptoms by which he is known as a rich man, as a diseased man has his symptoms, by which he is known as diseased, or as a learned man has his symptoms, so a man in transcendental consciousness of Krsna has specific symptoms in various dealings. One can know his specific symptoms from the Bhagavad-gita.

-----

From the above I get we should strive to attain our original symptom back, Krishna Consiousness, so would you say this is Level 2?

#1 Consiousness

#2 Krishna Consiousness

Am I being to clever for myself? lol