IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Where can I get the e-books of Srila Prabhupadha?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Frankly, I was impressed with one of the posts here.

I am interested in reading Srilas books, and Gita. Can you please let me know where they are available for download?

<a href=http://www.audarya-fellowship.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=hinduism&Number=42084&Forum=hinduism&Words=ebook&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=42084&Search=true#Post42084>eBook Reader</A>

Most of the book downloads there are now defunct, but the reader is very handy to read what you do get on other sites. It allows you to highlight passages and set bookmarks to remember and retrieve key sections later.

LE, I removed them when I needed space, but I have tons of extra space/bandwidth now. If there were some that interest you, I can put them up again. Just list the books/collections required here. I'll put links to them on this thread.

Looking again at the three exclamation points, I realize you likely thought I was referring to the links you had provided. I was only describing the books and collections presented for download in that eBook Reader thread. Not to worry. But if you want Jaiva Dharma or any of those listed, just let out a cry and allow me an opportunity to serve Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura.