IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kailasa

How to reach siddha deha

Rate this topic

SB describes a way of spiritual life. The mistake in that that FORMALLY having studied SB the person tries to reach "siddha". Formally having read SB, then the person Krisna lila as listens to entertaining histories. Therefore not having realization, it is very difficult to be engaged in meditation on Krisna lila not as profanation process.

The secret is those that if we develop CONSISTENTLY. That the person is happy then ALWAYS. All material desires "siddha" it simply a dissatisfaction. Sometimes it as envy somewhat - " I want the supreme, the maximum taste. " (as a material reflection)

Therefore if the person develops consistently she realizes consistently all spiritual categories. Heart is profaned by set of qualities and SB and there is a way of clarification of heart. One by one adverse qualities burn down on fire SB or in our attachment to heroes SB.

Thus devotee it is happy ALWAYS and his position transcendental ALWAYS. It somewhat all spiritually all - siddha.

It is way NATURAL attachment and natural (spontaneous) development is those.

But in our case occurs so - I formally something has read. What that unqualified "guru" has told to me that " madhurya in the best way ". And consequently I as the fool, not go any preliminary steps, try to jump there. Thus I continue to worship materialists neglecting such great persons as for example Prithu Maharaja. If some materialist will give me of a few money is ready to do to him puja, but the great sages, the perfect persons bearing the blessing to all world of me does not interest. As I do not have any reason for the sermon, but I try thus to begin "gopi" basing as a matter of fact simply on material feelings.

It simply conditionality. Should be so (according to sastra)-

One by one adverse qualities burn down on fire SB. I find out so much great persons! I try to follow in the steps great devotees. I have found myself thus. I AM CONNECTED now by attachment and have plunged understanding of spiritual categories or during a spiritual life directly. This perfect knowledge and fidelity SB became my internal life. And as the culmination! As top! I see a shining couple - Sri Sri Radha and Krishna.

Yes, strong desire to become a source of such vision. But the desire proceeds from spiritual process. Set of blessings SB lift the person on top of a spiritual life.

Such ascention can occur in the different image. But the fact, that SB is standard process of a spiritual life.

Really way Goswamis it vipralambha sowing. It is even higher. Devotes service is spontaneous. Therefore somewhat fidelity is not adjusted mechanically. Completely perfect there is nobody. At least Srila Prabhupada's final verdict on this question is those - " while the person is in a material body of her it is impossible to recognize perfect ". Therefore devotee cleen as far as it is possible for him. But restrained devotee will never count itself pure. Therefore he never applies for something high. It is way vipralambha bhava.

Vipralambha can be a preliminary stage. But vipralambha can be as also a final stage.

SBT writes that the person should occupy equal position between Krisna lila and Gaura lila. I think that it is some standard. Though we cannot mechanically adjust such things. Therefore by virtue of that devotee has the internal specific propensities one can prevail or other mood. It occurs spontaneous or natural.

Therefore if the person follows by SB that it has many advantages

- the person is happy at all stages (envy recedes)

- he develops very steadily

- at that time when for him 10 song becomes really ACTUAL - he has good preliminary spiritual experience (which always it is meant)

- not having realized greatness of the God, all other meditations will be material accordingly

- thus the person can well preach and to much to help

- devotee can well understand that he makes - it is madhyama adhikara

Gosvamis describe meditation on siddha deha meaning the consecutive approach. Therefore if we are given thus that relations shown natural image.

At that moment when the person go thus, she leaves other worship Visnu tattvas. But if not having reached this level we " leave worship Visnu tattvas ", it is profanation of a spiritual life.

The guru helps to establish relations, but in due time.

Therefore if you do not hasten also receive all faster. In Russia speak - " hasten, when you catch fleas ". /images/graemlins/smile.gif Therefore when we hasten with siddha deha thus we shall catch a flea only.

Therefore-

- I should worship the God in Greatness (Narottama dasa Thakur) and thus me anarthas will be gradually destroyed

- Feeling clearing, devotee it becomes qualified in understanding of set spiritual category tests taste in discussion of spiritual themes

- Receiving darsana than various Deities and devotee, devoted clear is farther

- Thus his natural the spiritual nature in what that the moment starts to be shown gradually and in what that the moment it becomes simple the fact

- And till this moment or after that the mood Lord Caitanya can start to dominate

It is possible to learn the theory about " siddha deha " for calmness of mind. And in practice it seems to me what better to operate consistently. As it is possible to accept responsibility for the sermon for example and then your position will be ideal.

Thanks.