IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kailasa

Srila Prabhupada kavaca

Rate this topic

Trying to find an opportunity to serve devotees Lord Caitanya, I address to you, Srila Prabhupada.

I know that You greatest of devotee so please, accept my attempts to serve to Yours servants, in what position I would not be.

Protect me from all kinds false religions. I shall be better let a lunatic in true religion, than I shall test "happiness" following false religion. As there is one of forms of madness.

Your true disciples are so devoted to You, that though I never saw you, I cannot tell it. I cannot tell that never saw You because it will be a lie.

I know, what even following only to one manual from your books, it is possible to excel gradually. Both such manuals tens and hundred thousand. So let even one Your manual always will be with me where I would not be.

As true a maha bhagavata you can use actually all in devoted service. Therefore I do not ask about protection from karma-activity, speculations and other. Simply give me intelligence as it is possible to use all this in devoted service. Knowing Your power, I as have hope under all circumstances to be connected with devoted service.

As to a spiritual life everything, that you promised and your disciples, it is executed. Even serving sometimes that who is spiritually imperfect and even when I do not operate consistently enough, in the incomprehensible image, the spiritual understanding comes.

There are so much people which days and nights repeat - " siddha, siddha, siddha " and as a rule why that such repeaters nobody siddha still till now much. All glory to You! Because everything, that You do, perfect.

I am quite satisfied with what simply physically to serve your servants or servants of their servants, but your disciples gave me all components for the true spiritual life. Really the favour is always causeless.

Therefore having learned secret of dialogue with You, I always try to serve the spiritual master. I do not know that finds out set devotees about "true" gurus and "not true" gurus and that they have achieved thus. Having even there is some desire to serve and as inevitably having received intelligence from Your books for what it is necessary to read them on a regular basis, trying to understand and trying to follow them, anyone can see things as they are.

In my opinion, many places, looks as an impassable jungle. And the set of peoples has got confused in this jungle. Thus they try that that to represent and prove something to this world or to itself most likely. Therefore if I shall be born here, please Srila Prabhupada I ask You, make so, that I never would get in such jungle.

In this life you have sent me the best Yours disciples and frequently I recollect each of them which all together, are similar to set of jewelry of Your divine favour.

Srila Prabhupada samadhi.

Such great demigods as Lord Brahma use an opportunity to Srila Prabhupada mission. When the message Lord Brahma about Srila Prabhupada identity has reached here, all gopis danced in triumph! Because everyone know, that as soon as Prabhupada arrives - all world becomes devoted. All Vrindavan knows, that if you arrived to what that place devoted service is established as the inevitable fact.

Depth of feelings Lord Caitanya is those, what even those who resists to Him, He gives them blessing for a spiritual life.

It is those your eternal samadhi and fidelity Lord Caitanya. And as You came to teach the supreme science of devoted service, therefore in this sense You reject everything, except for this Supreme mood Lord Caitanya. Also the supreme sense expression " jagat guru " is those.

-----------------

Child in Vrindavana call to You - " Prabhupada! ". You turn around. And laugh.