IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

where to obtain Gaura-Nitai Dieties?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

PAMHO AGTSP!!!!

I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere on the web, besides Krishna Culture, to buy these dieties for your home?

I am looking for a set. Please let me know if there is anywhere else.

Haribol,

A.

Guest guest

I swear Ebay is so strange. I did a search for this and all I found was the one from gauranga nityananda store.

I do like the ones that are already painted.

Is it better to buy them already set up (painted and with clothes), or to do it all yourself?

how the Lord chooses to come to you...

Is it better to buy them already set up (painted and with clothes), or to do it all yourself?

Also, take into consideration that you will either have to buy the outfits and paraphernalia or make it.

You are attracted to the painted ones - hmmm....a sign perhaps.

All of my deities came to me painted and with some items - They were all passed on to me by devotees who had either left their bodies or were unble to care for Them any longer due to illnesses. I purchased only one deity and that is my little Baby Krsna - Damodara Gopala.

Guest guest

of what? I think the painted ones are just beautiful.

I bought the painted set off of e-bay today. I am so excited to see them in person. They are just the way that I would have done it.

Aren't you supposed to have some one from your temple or close friends come over abd perform kirtan in front of them before or when you install them?

A.

do not need to be officially installed. Once you install the deities it is a whole different thing!!

Here is a site to help you:

Home Worship of Gaura Nitai

Main thing: relax and enjoy serving Their Lordships. They are very merciful.

Prepare for Their arrival and make a nice area and gather up the items you might need.

Basically, sing and dance for Them when They arrive and offer a nice special meal.

installing is not necessary as said by livingentity.. but if you can have 3 or 4 thousand people to greet them with a huge kirtan they will be surely pleased because they come to your house to bring holy name in every town and village

so i vote for your friends and temple devotees kirtan with prasadam feast and krsna katha......... on regular basis!!

Guest guest

burfi is yummy /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ok, I will invite all of you to my little house /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks everyone!

I will post a picture of them when I get them

A.