IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

don't GIVE UP

Rate this topic

His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Srila Prabhupada:

Conversations: Darsana, June 28, 1971, San Francisco (excerpt)

You should utilize these fruits and flowers for Krsna and be happy. Don't slip down. That is my request. Whatever I could do, I have done. Now it is up to you to spread this movement all over the world. Don't go away. There is some tendency, somebody. Therefore, I ask you, no. This is all nonsense. This is maya's peeping, "Why you are working so hard for a sentiment, chanting and dancing? Come on, take to service and be happy with your wife and children." This is maya. This is maya.

Letter to: Ananda, San Francisco, 3 April, 1969 (excerpt)

Don't feel yourself to be alone because Krishna is always with you. Krishna is always with every living entity as Supersoul, and to His devotee especially He talks and gives instructions how to attain the perfectional stage of meeting Him. So don't feel alone. Always chant whenever possible, read our books, and there will be no great difficulty.

Morning Walk, March 22, 1976, Mayapura

Prabhupada: Yes. That is simple. "You rascal, you give up whatever you have learned, you chant Hare Krsna." Don't say "rascal," but indirectly (laughter), that "Whatever you have learned, it is all nonsense." Sakalam eva vihaya durat, "You give up everything, kicked out, and simply become adherent to Caitanya." This is our preaching. /images/graemlins/grin.gif