IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

A devotee question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How does a devotee deal with something like troubling some one for something and not knowing it? Then you get insulted because you have troubled someone that you really did not want to trouble that person but then again it wasn't exactly angelic and was very pushy? Do you think that it is just karma of the other person that it happens because of you, or is it just life and there may be a spiritual lesson to be learned from such an event?

Guest guest

a devotee wants to benefit everyone, if he's cause of disturb he's extremely sorry

the devotee has to have a good behaviour because he represents the spiritual master, the vaishnavas and krishna

so he has to check his behaviour tenths of times and his actions to not hurt anyone

real devotees are "dhira.. adhira janat pryau" dear to spiritualists and materialists.. dear to everyone

Guest guest

Its hard to tell exactly who is to blame, if you want to alot blame. I dont think you should, but you should learn.

I have found many devotees do as you say. They dont tell a person they are becoming irritated, then suddenly they blow up in your face. However, this is not devotional behavior. It is called "passive agressive." A devotee is straight forward and they should have found the right words to tell you early on.

I have also found devotees tend to be pushy and ask for too much. In which case, its always good we check within and see if we are doing that. Then just learn from it and try to get our needs met from a center of self.