IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kailasa

SCSM

Rate this topic

Thus as to SCSM.

Srila Prabhupada an embodiment Lord Caitanya.

- He speaks about it repeatedly

- The bona fide pranama made by Him, speaks about it

- His mood and the sermon specifies on Lord Caitanya

Therefore those who Lord Nityananda they simply speak that He an embodiment

- They cannot understand His position

- Meaningly belittle Srila Prabhupada's position

Most likely that the second, why

- Because Srila Prabhupada Himself spoke that they simply envy Him and try to use Him or His mission, is especial in the future.

- Because SCSM openly writes that she heads sampradaya including ISCKON (it is meant, and sometimes and is spoken directly)

- They specify on Srila Prabhupada's "mistakes" and it is rather persevering and as write these insults openly as have already ceased to distinguish where insults and where is not present.

Further - Srila Prabhupada did not preach mood of a meeting and as is not in madhurya in Krisna lila, therefore expression - " at lotus stop Radha - Krisna " it basically if specify on madhurya race it is a mistake and in the second it not corresponds Srila Prabhupada's mood. It quite corresponds to mood babaji and the some people GM for which direct relations are the standard and "rupanuga", but it is not the standard in Srily Prabhupada's sermon.

Therefore we appreciate Srila Prabhupada's glorifications, or I personally appreciate such glorifications, but is more concrete - it not is adequate. Even - " He is more than millions jagat guru ", this very good glorification, but will be more exact so - " He heads all gurus and all parampara, therefore we leave all ideas and inventions and we follow Him ". In general if who that applies that he above than Srila Prabhupada that in that case the more the person will "glorify" Srila Prabhupada the more it will be obvious self-glorification.

So appeared what not CSM heads parampara. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Not CSM or Narayana Svami heads parampara, that it is simple to understand.

Sridhara Svami one of set of spiritual teachers, but Srila Prabhupada repeatedly and very clearly explained that anybody from His brothers in the God is not acarya. It if to quote Srila Prabhupada very softly in this connection. He appreciated Sridhara Svami in the certain degree but as on the other hand very clearly saw all accompanying things both spoke about it and wrote about it. Obviously that Srila Prabhupada appreciated the His disciples more than Sridhara Svami. Among GM He spoke that Sridhara Svami the best, yes it is the fact. Nevertheless for example Puri Maharaja Shrila Prabhupada writes - " you unique who do not envy me. " Pay attention "unique" and that, proceeding from this position Puri Maharaja is possible to tell that even better. /images/graemlins/smile.gif But all the same disciples Srila Prabhupada were even more dear to Him on what there is a set of the facts.

GM cannot understand one SIMPLE thing. That while they are divided on "acaryas" they are useless, they do not follow thus SBST, Srila Prabhupada, that's all. Very simply.

Further.

Sridhara Svami has written some books and probably these books can be useful to whom that in a spiritual life. But hardly it is possible to tell that these books have some indisputable character, as some positions of these books quite some dispute or especially too context. Obviously that statement Sridhara Svami has more integral character than these or those brothers in the God. Some positions of books Sridhara Svami have value in my opinion, but it it has value in some interreligious dialogue and as in the general approach by a spiritual life. Sridhara Svami one of few from GM who was conscious has kept internal fidelity to the guru as a whole, it is clear that disintegration GM already other question.

I do not know how these books have been certainly created, is impression that it is compilation from lectures Sridhara Svami. Certainly it would be desirable to have the full review of all lectures in that case because different sort of compilation are made frequently simply " on topic of the day ", in this sense from such compilations it is not possible to understand a position of the author. For example in ISKCON it is possible to receive all written down lectures of any guru. We have Srila Prabhupada's all lectures for example. Thus it is possible to understand a position of the person more full. The certain openness is a spiritual attribute, and the certain closeness it too an attribute.

As to " there has come time to distribute doctrine Sridhara Svami " forgive but such doctrine is not present, and if is, please acquaint us with it, even because it will be similar to be distributed widely. /images/graemlins/smile.gif If CSM has decided to head ISKCON what to speak about all sampradaya please, acquaint us with this doctrine.

" Sridhara Svami it Rupa Gosvami ". I do not know who it have thought up or whence this information but if there comes an embodiment that

- sastra speaks about it

- sadhu confirm it

- And as sastra specifies attributes of an embodiment

Obviously that if we completely shall accept Prabhupada's authority that such statement that " Sridhara Svami it Rupa Gosvami " obviously will not sustain any criticism. Therefore CSM "accepts" Srila Prabhupada very artfully, they it is simple in words glorify Him a little, but really is not present, do not accept. They "accept" Srila Prabhupada as The one who simply serves them "cutting through" road to the West - " Sridhara Svami it is bow has let out arrow - Srilu Prabhupada ". Forgive me for such "citations", but quite publicly they will desire to write all this. This following insult CSM of Srila Prabhupada. There is no Sridhara Svami not embodiment Rupa Gosvami and CSM as cannot simply apply for a certain imaginary position on set of the obvious facts. It is possible to assume certainly that such statements it softly to tell errors or is simple some inadequacy in perception, but sometimes it would be desirable to qualify all this much more precisely. They never read Srila Rupa Gosvami?

GM exists only for one reason - as ISKCON preaches, greater "expansion" from some from them meanwhile does not proceed alas and even it is not planned. Some from GM profess thieves', forgive, as a matter of fact a politics and duplicity which began already simply in blood at the some people. Well that there, they the successors, studying to true knowledge, "rupanugas", and poor ISKCON follows "only" an embodiment Lord Nitayanada - " Nitayanada gives only the ticket ". It is simply amazing, as far as well Srila Prabhupada of them has described. " Search for true where it was " (at us - CSM). " The true disciples does not stop on achieved and searches for true further ". Amazingly, all such fools that understand nothing, and what who that qualifies it as the valuable sermon?

As to disciples ISKCON so among GM too there is still a sharing between GM " who at whom that has taken ". In this connection ISKCON very correctly acts that who releases all it wants. The only thing, that as a rule all such disciples hardly later in general appear in maya because as against ISKCON in GM or in general there is no management, or it is too specific probably.

" Sridhara Svami it is sang at leaving SBST ". That that He is sang at leaving SBST it is not definition that He embodiment Rupa Gosvami, it as not is definition of that Sridhara Svami there is the best disciple SBST. SBST did not want to hear sambhoga kirtan simply because it not that mood, obviously that there were and still reasons for it about what Srila Prabhupada as writes. I would write it with that that it was possible to understand criteria - "best - worse" and "successor". SBST has left THREE successors or GBC for GM, very simply. As well it have commented - " on one knowing, one believing and the third neutral that at disagreements would be impossible 50 on 50 ". /images/graemlins/smile.gif As they can criticize GBC if SBST has GBC? How it is possible to speak about the successor if the spiritual teacher has left three GBC?!

What for to invent about the successor if the guru has very clearly designated all? SBST as was dear and Ananta Vasudeva why to not recollect it? He in general spoke Srila Prabhupada to not live in GM итд because Srila Prabhupada by and large had no to GM in such kind of any relation. That that happened later in GM words Bhaktivedanta Svami can be accepted as word SBST. It also is words SBST, very simply. As perfect disciple Srila Prabhupada is not different in correct sense from the guru. In general the God has arranged so "Srila Prabhupada" concerns and to SBST and Bhaktivedanta Svami, that on in spiritual sense very truly. GM in general it is excluded from this title "Srila Prabhupada" that as very correctly.

As to continuity Srila Prabhupada very clearly gives all criteria to continuity and these criteria far from concept "Indian" and similar. Srila Prabhupada as did not establish ritvika and did not appoint any "acarya" because in paranpara them and do not appoint. CSM can follow ritvika, that is clear why she is established as previous them "acaryas" they have fallen simply, but ISKCON does not follow ritvika and as does not follow any is artificial "acaryas" because it senselessly about what SBST was spoken also by Srila Prabhupada spoke.

Srila Prabhupada met the spiritual teacher of very few times, but all success as he said is simple in following to the spiritual teacher. The secret of success in fact is simple - simply to follow. Did not appoint the guru "acaryas" and so and you do not appoint, not be higher than the guru. Srila Prabhupada writes - " that from for personal ambitions GM was wrecked ". Very much in fact all is clearly told. Because one guru "has headed" also another "has headed" and then the third "has headed" also all has collapsed, but as aparadha is made to stop from that what whom that "to head" it is impossible. Because aparadha. Actually it looks sometimes simply as madness, impersonal it, in mind have headed all world.

" Srila Prabhupada an embodiment Lord Nityananda, He began and we shall finish all ".

O many apply for it, Narayana Svami for example, but all such passages are eliminated by Srila Prabhupada and qualified by Him. GBC successor Srila Prabhupada Him appointed. GBC it just also is that formula which does not give much to be engaged in a deceit. Therefore true acarya operates so the deceit could not be cultivated in a spiritual life.

Srila Prabhupada spoke that those who follow Him, being in ISKCON and there are His successors. He directly spoke about it and He as directly spoke that GM would WANT that He has appointed the successor and that all this not spiritually. He spoke that after His leaving GM WILL apply on ISKCON and so on. It in fact NOT ONE such conversation was. Therefore personally I see that very logically that followers of spiritual teacher Sridhara Svami count themselves Sridhara Svami successors, it quite logically and is their choice and desire to trust in what is pleasant to them as such freedom is stipulated. But anybody outside of ISKCON cannot be SPIRITUAL successor Srila Prabhupada according to Itself Srila Prabhupadas. In fact in this question who successor Srila Prabhupada's will be logical on Srila Prabhupada's words?

Therefore sermon CSM in attitude ISKCON is destructive actually too, it is necessary to ascertain it as the most part of their such statements is almost at top of their appeal or definition of their "mission".

Unfortunately many adherents which there are do not know all picture as to them about it speak nothing. To them do not speak about it " up to term ", until then while they will not get completely under influence of this faith and the ambassador it is possible to tell, are the form of a deceit as. Some leaders of this organization more softly certainly than for example Narayana Svami, but silently hate GBC, ISKCON and as not against to belittle and Srila Prabhupada. Certainly what that new people can quite be sincere, but sooner or later they should collide such facts. They hate GBC because at presence GBC from many of them simply remain nothing. Because GBC it as the factor of the true humility. The true guru he is restrained and GBC operates in frameworks sastra and the TRUE guru will easily pass including those or other tests, therefore a principle GBC is perfect in this sense.

As that who is in CSM it is necessary to collide the fact that as it is possible to appoint ritvika to itself? Not SBST? We can understand for example ritviks Srila Prabhupadas and that somewhat.

Therefore having it is so much things and other if the person will have something the greater, than simply blind belief or some brahman realization as it can accept all this? I try to understand.

" Srila Prabhupada would want that Sridhara Svami read lectures in temple ISKCON ".

But we shall notice what to read lectures and to head ISKCON these are a little bit different things. In my opinion Srila Prabhupada has simply made friendly gesture and as knowing desires of the brothers in the God has simply enabled them to make all this openly. If who that applyon position - " please come, read lectures in a temple ".

" Srila Prabhupada would want that Sridhara Svami was siksa guru ISKCON ".

But where it is told, we can find many converses, I already resulted them.

Thus it is personally difficult for me to see in all it Srila Prabhupada's glorification what it for "glorification"?

There can be it and it is quite good that CSM "glorifies" thus Srila Prabhupada eventually everyone glorifies in a measure of the abilities. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Also that Srila Prabhupada can undoubtedly rescue all such His "glorifies". Anyhow it is a part of His plan on that what to occupy those who tries to find the spiritual blessing, to occupy them in the sermon and to learn their true sermon and the true spiritual knowledge.

GBC in due time has born a correct verdict in relation CSM and their leader, it was a true verdict and all this has been told simply on the FACT. Nevertheless later this verdict has been cancelled, I do not know for what reason, probably what to not procrastinate this theme, basically too is correct. Eventually if activity of others not too prevents, that that can and be sufferred. Nevertheless personally I having read appeal CSM have come to a conclusion that the certain politics continues the life what even is fixed and expresses in public references.

As I would like to tell a pair of words about Srila Prabhupada and ISKCON.

"Srila Prabhupada big guru ", He is big guru because His lectures the most important - vani, gaura vani. Lectures means that we listen and then we use them, dialogue with the spiritual teacher is those.

Not what that inventions make the disciples valuable in opinion of the guru, and following for the spiritual teacher is value.

As as to belief Srila Prabhupada's books are perfect therefore can to check up all that also all this there is written is possible to see that it is the truth.

Guest guest

Kailasa,

You have spent a long time writing this.

My reply is very short. I just give you the words of Srila A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

Posted Image

"Sridhar Maharaj lived in my house for many years, so naturally, we had very intimate talks and he was my good advisor. I took his advices, instructions, very seriously because from the very beginning I know that he is a pure Vaishnava, a pure devotee, and I wanted to associate with him and tried to help him also. Our relationship is very intimate."

Kailasa, can you see the tape recorder in the photo below. These words were recorded on that tape recorder. These are some words Srila Prabhupada said when he was sitting on the Vyasasana at ISKCON Mayapura, on the day that the temple at Mayapura was opened.

Posted Image

Guest guest

Dear friend, Srila Prabhupada many write about Sridhara Svami.

"You right about authenticity Sridhara Svami"

"Sridhara Svami head war wit me"

I am has big long artikle for Brahma das with citations.

Do not make buisnes on Srila Prabhupada. Srila Prabhupada good for Ramesvara too. Small "acaryas" small problem, "big acaryas" big problem.

Guest guest

Maybe you don't know English fully.

For people who know English, the meaning is very clear:

"Sridhar Maharaj lived in my house for many years, so naturally, we had very intimate talks and he was my good advisor. I took his advices, instructions, very seriously because from the very beginning I know that he is a pure Vaishnava, a pure devotee, and I wanted to associate with him and tried to help him also. Our relationship is very intimate."

Guest guest

***"Sridhar Maharaj lived in my house for many years, so naturally, we had very intimate talks and he was my good advisor. I took his advices, instructions, very seriously because from the very beginning I know that he is a pure Vaishnava, a pure devotee, and I wanted to associate with him and tried to help him also. Our relationship is very intimate."

Read full this article. This person either naive or or foolish. Read all Srila Prabhupada about Sridhara Svami. This letter for those who go in babaji. SP write - "go in GERMANY or at LEAST go to Sridhara Svami.

Guest guest

Sridhara Svami has some good side and some bad side. Then Srila Prabhupada write about this.

Sridhara Svami not acarya he is acarya like guru but he is not real acarya. Sridhara Svami not has any "own" doktrine. Sridhara Svami not Rupa Gosvami.

Sridhara Svami has good side - "do not follow imaginary form". It is good. Some works Sridhara Svami has many doubt moments - Sri Guru - " then guru close for disciples and do strong himself." It is about Srila Prabhupada. No, SP strong anther way.

He is some good moments, but many speculative moments. It is not sastra it is some preaching.

I am heard about Govinda Svami speak - "SP do not take proprly pfilosopi". It is right?

Govinda Svami write - "SP do not has sucsses in India". It Govinda Svami not has any sucsses in India. It is politiks too. I am speak some sanyasis for CSM, they only formally "glorifi" SP, but Sridhara Svami is Rupa. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif This sanyasi is fools.

"Govinda Svami was distribute KC for all world". It is good joke.

SP write - so called "brothers", "they only not educate farmers".

Yes - "Govinda Svami was distribute KC for all world". This speak may only ignorance farmers. It is not truth?

Guest guest

kailasa you are a pratictioneer, a mouse, an ant in front of these personalities, you never understand even the 1% of the feelings they are exchanging between themselves even when they are disagreeing..

(read prabhupada lilamrita.. the iskcon-gaudyamath war, if there's been ever one, is surely and without doubt ended by prabhupada near his transcendental disappearance.. who resumes is an asura)

you have a little right to make these judgements if anyone offends srila prabhupada, iskcon or whatever.. but what's the use to make a new thread like that, now that no one has said anything against prabhupada?

what's the use?

(you will end as a disciple of narayana maharaja if you think constantly to him!:))

Guest guest

***kailasa you are a pratictioneer, a mouse,

Sridhara Svami and Narayana Svami it is small dirty mouses in front Prabhupada, It is rigth.

***you never understand even the 1% of the feelings they are exchanging between themselves even when they are disagreeing..

They do not understand Prabhupada even the 1%. It is right. You good boy.

***(read prabhupada lilamrita.. the iskcon-gaudyamath war, if there's been ever one, is surely and without doubt ended by prabhupada near his transcendental disappearance.. who resumes is an asura)

Yes GM fall more and more in asura life.

***you have a little right to make these judgements if anyone offends srila prabhupada, iskcon or whatever.. but what's the use to make a new thread like that, now that no one has said anything against prabhupada?

***what's the use?

They has big guru, then go follow this big guru. Any problem? They do not know Prabhupada, they do not follow Prabhupada then do not needs do material buisnes on Prabhupada.

***(you will end as a disciple of narayana maharaja if you think constantly to him!:))

This fools disciples Narayana Svami do not understand mercy SP for Narayana Svami. If this fool disciples go aside then SP do last lecture for Narayana Svami. You do not understand.