IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

DOES CRITICAL THINKING CREATE BAD KARMA?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DOES RATIONAL AND CRITICAL THINKING CREATE BAD KARMA? FOR EXAMPLE,IF I WATCH A PARTICULAR MOVIE AND FIND THE ACTING OF THE ACTORS TERRIBLE AND CRITICISE THEIR ACTING IN THE FILMS,DOES IT CREATE BAD KARMA(EVEN THOUGH THEIR ACTING MAY ACTUALLY BE TERRIBLE)?

THE QUESTION I AM TRYING TO ASK IS THAT IS IT POSSIBLE TO NOT LOSE ONE'S CRITICAL THINKING ABILITY AND AT THE SAME TIME NOT CREATE BAD KARMA?

IS PURELY CRITICAL THINKING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PERSONAL ATTACKS ON THAT PARTICULAR INDIVIDUAL BAD KARMA?

DOES RATIONAL AND CRITICAL THINKING CREATE BAD KARMA?

•••any action in the material world creates karma, if you rationalize and if you criticize you will have to remain in this world to be yourself rationalized and criticized

IF I WATCH A PARTICULAR MOVIE AND FIND THE ACTING OF THE ACTORS TERRIBLE AND CRITICISE THEIR ACTING IN THE FILMS,DOES IT CREATE BAD KARMA(EVEN THOUGH THEIR ACTING MAY ACTUALLY BE TERRIBLE)?

••watching the movie is creating karma, finding actors terribile creates karma, criticizing them creates karma, going to work to earn money to go to the cinema creates karma, eating chips and pop corns at the cinema creates karma, breathing creates karma, living creates karma

THE QUESTION I AM TRYING TO ASK IS THAT IS IT POSSIBLE TO NOT LOSE ONE'S CRITICAL THINKING ABILITY AND AT THE SAME TIME NOT CREATE BAD KARMA?

••the only way is to engage yourself and your abilities in spiritual conscious activities, otherwise you'll create karma, good or bad does not matter too much, even when you are sleeping.. even in coma

IS PURELY CRITICAL THINKING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PERSONAL ATTACKS ON THAT PARTICULAR INDIVIDUAL BAD KARMA?

••a critic is a personal attack.. big or little

in Kali-yuga thinking alone does NOT create karma. However, thoughts usually lead to actions, sometimes quite sub-consciously.

when you think critically make sure you have a BIG picture of the situation. it is easy to misjudge others as we usually dont know the whole story. the safe policy is to be humble about yourself and generous to others. Hare Krishna!

Guest guest

"...when you think critically make sure you have a BIG picture of the situation. it is easy to misjudge others as we usually dont know the whole story. the safe policy is to be humble about yourself and generous to others. Hare Krishna!"

This I like! Who after all has that "BIG" picture? Now, about that "coma" karma...say what?!