IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

thinking of Krishna 24/7

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I try to worship Krishna 24/7 but I tend to feel that I can not do this the way I would like to do it. There seems to be too much distration around me. First of all, walking outside of the house chanting the maha mantra will give you nothing else but weird looks and mocking remarks, sadhu-sanga is nowhere available and days feels cold long and lonely. What are we people from the rich world suppose to do when our heart things about Krishna 24/7. I just read this thread where a person was saying that this should become our true goal. But what about this complicated concept called jobs? Can we chant 16 or 32 rounds while slaving for some boss, no we can not. So surrender tends to feel like a part-time thing overhere in the rich world as we can only really do it in our free time. And yes, we can maybe think a bit about Krishna while we are working but what then when your job makes you useless, afterall there's only very few jobs out there that feel like we're pleasuring Krishna by doing them. I would almost say, next to no jobs. SO what if you're stuck at a job that does not even go along with your principles? What are we to do then? Compromise? Then does our life not become overfloaded by making compromises? One compromise always seems to lead to the next one.

And then when we people from the rich world go to India we are looked at funny in the same way as we experience overhere and again we fall out of the boat. What are we to do then? SO many questions.