IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
andrea

Blessing for New Home/Marriage?

Rate this topic

I do not know if this is the correct forum for this question, so please bear with me.

My fiance and I are a few weeks from marriage, and have moved into a new home this week.

Since we are moving into a new community and have recently begun down our spiritual path, we are currently lacking in local resources.

Everything we have read is so beautiful and inspirational, yet I am wondering if there is a particular blessing/prayer for our new home and new combined life?

Thank you for listening to someone so new.

-A

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare,

Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare.

That's all ya need. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Of course, you can add anything to that. Create your own, personalized prayer, but the Maha Mantra is so potent no ghost or disembodied entity can stand to hear it and they flee, its so poweruful that there is no offense a human being can commit that this Maha Mantra can't purify us of - none, zip, nada! And since its called "maha" this word means the greatest, so there is no other mantra needed, nothing can be greater than this one. Again, you can add others or add prayers, but this is all that's actually needed.

Normally in 'hindu' houses, a Sacrifice is done for Lord SatyaNarayana (Krishna), quite eloborate, but very simple to do, a Brahmin tells pastimes of SatyaNarayana and says the Vishnu-sahasranama, so I would also humbly recommed to AndreaMata to also speak of some glorious pastimes of Lord Krishna, not sure which one, but pick any one you like!

Chant hare-krishna/

www.krishnabook.com

Ms. Andrea,

Please allow me to express a desire that your life and the lives of your family, present and future, become fully sublime, filled with love of God. I sense He is very happy about this marriage, as clearly you are.

The secret: keep Krsna in the center, in your heart, and the rest of family life becomes absolutely wonderful. May Krsna show you the miraculous life, and the perfection of married life.

As far as the new home, I would first offer extended gratitude out loud to Sri Krsna for providing you with a pleasant place to live.

Nitai-Gauranga, jaya Gaurahari

Nitai-Gauranga, jaya Gaurahari!

gHari