IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Does Krishna ONLY want our love? Or something more?

Rate this topic

.. yo me BHAKTYA (with LOVE) prayacchati

tad aham(Krishna personaly) bhakty-(with LOVE)-upahrtam ashnami(Personaly accept) prayatatmanah

So here Sri Krishna Govinda says He needs your love.

Sri Narayana doesnot need your help to get some food /images/graemlins/smile.gif

or if you are not going to serve htis food to Sri Govinda, He is goping to die /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The food patram pushpam phalam toyam -- is just a medium. It is some way you can

1) Show your love

2) Purify your existense to be able to show even more love

dandavats.

Love is a verb. It's not for lazy persons. Love includes serving: rising early, preaching /sharing, japa, Deity worship, taking the time out to actually read Prabhupada's books, etc.

And it works both ways. Devotional Service requires love.

yes... love comes from srikrsna (radhe) and it is unconditional and not motivated, in theory one can stay sitting in the couch and the love for krishna comes .. but rarely this happens, the "classic" way is to please the spiritual master executing, under his guidance, our duties in offering our life to krishna (through the varnashrama system.. like arjuna) and chanting hare krishna, chanting hare krishna, chanting hare krishna, chanting hare krishna, chanting hare krishna....

in this way, obeying to the vaishnava, krsna sees our intense desire and gives us the love..

obviously it is possible to call love also the procedure, service, sadhana, to obtain love..

love is pure energy - seva

seva is pure servive-devotion

I'll do anything for beloved Krishna

I'll serve Sri Radha as to please Krishna

I'll serve Radha's confidantes to please Sri Radha

who in turn will please Sri Krishna

This is das anudas attitude.

Who will teach me this in confidance?

Guest guest

I'll serve Sri Radha as to please Krishna

According (that faction of) Iskcon represented by kailasa this is apasinddhanta.

Radha is His Hladini sakti. Krisna God, not Radha, it is apa siddhanta. In Krisna lila all devotees serve Krisna. Gopi in group Radha, but serve Krisna. Srila Rupa Gosvami write most about Krisna, no needs false kommentary.

Krisna lila it is not top in spiritual mellows. This misunderstanding close for your way higher.

It is no good, people not understand most siply things. What sense go above? Great, great, kanistha adhikara, so match throubles.

Krsna,

Krishna's love to all of His unlimited wonderful children is eternal and dynamic.

Krishna is not requesting from us anything.

The verse from the Gita must be understood from the angle of heart intelligence, not limited mind intelligence.

Krishna is dependent of the love of all of His children, as we are dependent of His love.

Love can be experienced by fully sensing the heart by our own, if our heart is wounded and suffering we can not perceive and sense love.

Doing service to Krishna without sensing love and joy in our heart as we have shocks in our heart, is making Krishna suffering a lot.

Krishna is appreciating all we do for Him, but wants that we can constantly perceive and sense Him and Radharani.

In order to be able to perceive Radharani and Krishna ourselves, we must heal our hearts from any suffering in form of shocks, wounds, which block the gate to sense the love from Radharani, Krishna and of all our wonderful brother and sisters, the angels/Vaishnavas from all stars, dimensions, lokas.

Krishna Consciounsess is very easy to practice and understand.

We must be just ourselves, always speaking from our heart, speaking about everything we are desiring to speak, speaking about Krishna, speaking about our relations, speaking about our experiences, speaking about our sorrows, speaking about our doubts, speaking about our fears etc. is part of sadhu-sanga, part of Krishna Consciousness.

Loving eachother is what everyone wants to do, but unfortunately people exist that want to stop us to live from the heart and project their erroneous, mind-based understanding of Krishna Conscdiosness.

In love with all of you,

Frodo

Everybody is looking for Krishna.

Some don't realize that they are, but they are.

KRISHNA is GOD, the source of all that exists, the Cause of all that is, was, or ever will be.

As GOD is unlimited, HE has many Names.

Allah-Buddha-Jehova-Rama: ALL are KRISHNA, all are ONE.

God is not abstract; He has both the impersonal and the personal GOD is abstract ; He has both the impersonal and the personal aspects to His personality which is SUPREME, ETERNAL, BLISSFUL, and full of KNOWLEDGE. As a single drop of water has the same qualities as an ocean of water, so has our consciousness the qualities of GOD'S consciousness … but through our identification and attachment with material energy (physical body, sense pleasures, material possessions, ego, etc.) our true TRANSCENDENTAL CONSCIOUSNESS has been polluted, and like a dirty mirror it is unable to reflect a pure image.

With many lives our association with the TEMPORARY has grown. This impermanent body, a bag of bones and flesh, is mistaken for our true self, and we have accepted this temporay condition to be final.

Through all ages, great SAINTS have remained as living proof that this non-temporary, permanent state of GOD CONSCIOUSNESS can be revived in all living Souls. Each soul is potentially divine.

Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita: "Steady in the Self, being freed from all material contamination, the yogi achieves the highest perfectional stage of happiness in touch with the Supreme Consciousness." (VI, 28)

YOGA (a scientific method for GOD (SELF) realization) is the process by which we purify our consciousness, stop further pollution, and arrive at the state of Perfection, full KNOWLEDGE, full BLISS.

If there's a God, I want to see Him. It's pointless to believe in something without proof, and Krishna Consciousness and meditation are methods where you can actually obtain GOD perception. You can actually see God, and hear Him, play with Him. It might sound crazy, but He is actually there, actually with you.

There are many yogic Paths-Raja, Jnana, Hatha, Kriya, Karma, Bhakti-which are all acclaimed by the MASTERS of each method.

SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA is as his title says, a BHAKTI Yogi following the path of DEVOTION. By serving GOD through each thought, word and DEED, and by chanting HIS Holy Names, the devotee quickly develops God-consciousness. By chanting

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna

Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare

Hare Rama, Hare Rama

Rama Rama, Hare Hare

One inevitable arrives at KRISHNA Consciousness. (The proof of the pudding is in the eating!)

I request that you take advantage of this book KRISHNA, and enter into its understanding. I also request that you make an appointment to meet your God now, through the self liberating process of YOGA (UNION) and GIVE PEACE A CHANCE.

(hand written)

All you need is Love (Krishna) Hari Bol.

George Harrison 31/3/70

If you consider all the good things in the Gita, they are all symptoms of sincerity. Remember Me; don't forget Me. When you consider the selfless love of the gopis, it is sincerity.

When we want Him and nothing else, then He is ours.

Under all the dust, that is who we are.