IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gokulkr

Please discuss miracles

Rate this topic

I used to have vision of God in form of Venkateswara / Ranaganatha / Krishna Deity in my dream.

Whenver i enter into trouble, Lord Venkateshwara , Lord Ramanuja & Lord Raghavendra come to my aid by making the problem disappear like a bubble.

I beg all devotees to share the miracles happened on their life by Lord Vishnu (Krishna).

It will be a nectar to me to read.

Hare Krishna.

Om Namo Narayana.

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.

Hare Krishna

Well, I can say being born into a Hindu family, I have chanted names of God, demi-gods etc, and I am telling everybody the complete truth, I have never before felt minute transcendental pleasure before UNTIL,

I offered prayers to Srila Prabhupada & Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and chanted The Hare-Krishna Maha-Mantra..

Funny story..one day while chanting, I thought to myself, Govindaram there is something in this Maha-Mantra, and my intelligence said 'I know you fool'...

Lord Jesus Christ, who is known for his miracles, downplayed them, saying they were for the faithless. A siksa guru of mine, an old godbrother with great and intimate early association with Srila Prabhupada, wrote a pamphlet where he described miracles as insignificant compared with the miracle of a person simply hearing Harinam from a devotee of the supreme Lord.

In other words, the miracle is that you have typed these words, here, on this channel. Its a one in a million lottery victory for you, me, and all who read.

Hare Krsna, now thats a miracle. ys, mahaksadasa

I beg all devotees to share the miracles happened on their life by Lord Vishnu (Krishna).

Some devotees speak of having experiences and visions, like movement from the deities, for instance.

I've been told by senior devotees I trust that such things should not be told in a big crowd of strangers. If you must talk about them, speak with your spiritual master or trusted senior devotee confidants. Otherwise, best to keep it to yourself.

And from a Christian standpoint, Jesus said, "O Thomas, Blessed are those who do not see, yet believe"

Guest guest

the miracle is that a man from calcutta, abhay charanaravinda bhaktivedanta swami prabhupada, 70 years old, has come with few rupies in USA in 1965, whitout a place where to live, without contacts and friends.....

ten years after this man had thousand of initiated vaishnava disciples from all countries, thousand of followers, hundreds of temples, and the hare krishna mantra that he was constantly chanting and teaching, became one of the most famous songs and prayers in the world