IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

detox.....my best

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just wanted to share with the devotees out there that due 2 our various feasts, travelling etc. we need regular detoxification. Since childhood my family have administered medicinal castor oil to me every 3 months of more often. This resulted in me having a strong immune system, never visiting a doctor, no acne, boils, and good health. Although it means a day in and out of hot showers, i still do it and find it to be an easy detox. They way i still do it is to make a sweet half a cup of sweet, drinkably hot herbal tea, add 3 tbl sp of medicinated castor oil. Stir it in and hold your nostrils shut!! Swallow and drink more hot tea. Do this at 5am on a day u can afford to stay close to the bath. Fast till 6 pm when u take fruit only. Helps cleanse the stomach nicely and leads to improved health. Castor oil also helps to alleviate eye infections if u put a few drps in the eyes b4 sleeping. Watch the muck in the morning!!! Hope this meet u in good health!!!Haribol

Of course, we offer all respect to SadAziva, Zambhu, AdvaitAcarya's higher half (as well as better half), yet we totally declare war on that Supreme Intoxicator + any tamoguN canal his shady ziSyas may have polluted.

Guest guest

Although he may b in charge of tama guna....it is us who by misusue of our minute independance allow our selves to embrace ignorance and in a state of uncontrolled senses absorb impure foods and unhealthy habits.

May I also recommend the excellent Detoxifying rejuvinator Triphala, The three myloberic medicinal fruits.

An excellent choice because one will not develop a dependance on this as one could with castor oil. It conditions the organs, detoxes the fine channels, and has a therapudic action on the digestive system in cleaning it out and promoting normal bowel movements.

I have Vegitarian triphala available to any who are interested at very affordable prices.

Sincerely,

Eric

http://www.rasaya.com

Triphala and Herbal Supplements