IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Want to live with the devotiess

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am 17 years old in the states, and I have read the Baghvad gita many times, I have become aware of krishna as being my supreme lord.....

and here is my question

I want to live with the devotiess for a few months, years, so I can pureife myself. I have started to notice how people are shallow and only think for themselfs, and how cruel they are to nature, and all of is potencis, including myself. I want to free myself from this material bondage, where it seems like you have to push people down, to become higher. Everyone looking for fame and honor amongs there peers, and never stoping and asking why, we are here..... Where can I go so I can talk and ask if I may stay with the lords beloved devoites?

Thank you for your time

Guest guest

How old do you have to be so you can join a temple? If under 18, do you need parents signature ? I wish to live there for a few months to over come my drug, and lust habits

Guest guest

If you are "fully" surrendering, it shouldn't cost a thing.

I hope you understand they dont have a drug program or sexual addiction program. What they have is devotional service to Lord Krishna, and if you take to that prgram honestly, it can resolve such problems. There have been some devotees who didnt resolve these problems but if looked in, it can be discovered they are not being honest inwardly, or they select to ignore certain spiriutal instructions within the books.